Going Going... GONE....Australia

Lets laugh our hearts out @ Australia After all the bitter feelings from the curry bashing and protest rallies down under, its time for us to laugh our hearts out at Australia. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Hope there is no fresh violence against Asians particularly Indians and Srilankans after this kick in the butt for Sticky Something and his men...

One question to mods.When i created that "Mendis's first match against Australia" you guys moved and merged it to that match thread.Now what about this one?
same here.. I created a thread titled "lets laugh our hearts out at Australia" and in no time it was merged into this thread. Looks like only few power brokers in this forum have the rights to create threads. We mortals should only read and post on threads created by others.. if mods are functioning so efficiently in merging/deleting threads that are created by simple souls like us, where do they disappear when SS becomes inaccessible, gets locked out earlier than the match starts and when we shout for help??? :protest: any mods listening? I want a honest answer..
if IPL was the villain why is it that teams which had players in IPL are the only ones doing well ?
during the pre match chat on start cricket, harsha made a comment that went like "the best T20 players of australia are in melbourne and brisbane - they are hayden and gilly" and Ian Chappel was quick to snub it as an irrelevant joke.Mr. Ian - now eat this... IPL has created world class T20 players and their national teams are riding on their success. Kallis, Dilshan, Bopara, Nannes, Gayle, Fidel to name a few
Guest gaurav_indian
same here.. I created a thread titled "lets laugh our hearts out at Australia" and in no time it was merged into this thread. Looks like only few power brokers in this forum have the rights to create threads. We mortals should only read and post on threads created by others.. if mods are functioning so efficiently in merging/deleting threads that are created by simple souls like us, where do they disappear when SS becomes inaccessible, gets locked out earlier than the match starts and when we shout for help??? :protest: any mods listening? I want a honest answer..
yeah :mad: they can create any faaltu thread they want. :protest: :protest:
during the pre match chat on start cricket, harsha made a comment that went like "the best T20 players of australia are in melbourne and brisbane - they are hayden and gilly" and Ian Chappel was quick to snub it as an irrelevant joke.Mr. Ian - now eat this... IPL has created world class T20 players and their national teams are riding on their success. Kallis, Dilshan, Bopara, Nannes, Gayle, Fidel to name a few
...and the whole frickin Indian team.:yay:
Agree completely .. the best players in t20 WC are the ones who played and performed in IPL ABDV, Sanga, Malinga and many others can be added to this list as well :two_thumbs_up: As I said in a previous post too, all the players and countries who pointed fingers at IPL are sucking big time :cantstop:

Lets laugh our hearts out @ Australia After all the bitter feelings from the curry bashing and protest rallies down under, its time for us to laugh our hearts out at Australia. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Hope there is no fresh violence against Asians particularly Indians and Srilankans after this kick in the butt for Sticky Something and his men...