India's super 8 games

Very tight group indeed. I just think that there could be a spoiling of the applecart.....India would definitely want to beat WI and England before SA. I also think that WI may beat SA. It could all get very interesting in Group E. SA have been here before, favourites to win early on....and don't forget the RP Singh burst at Durban 2007 when everybody thought SA would demolish India on a green pitch.

Need to beat off West Indies, and do very well against England, I hope for early victories would be helpful. Hopefully South Africa beat England tomorrow, would help our cause as its pretty much felt both SA and India will go through, no need to complicate things! lol

England seem to be the weakest link but they could beat WI and a Sehwag-less India on their day (I feel Steyn and co will beat them). I feel that India should beat England and WI but the latter very unpredictable. For the tournament to be at its strongest come semis, India and SA need to go through :-) But I have a worry for SA. England will feel that now is their time after 17 years of bad WC performances to come good and make the semis. But I feel that India will make it and that SA may not. I guess this is why we watch it, unpredictable!!

England seem to be the weakest link but they could beat WI and a Sehwag-less India on their day. I feel that India should beat England and WI but the latter very unpredictable. For the tournament to be at its strongest come semis, India and SA need to go through :-) But I have a worry for SA. England will feel that now is their time after 17 years of bad WC performances to come good and make the semis. But I feel that India will make it and that SA may not.
so basically u mean "Eng and India will go through" :hmmmm:
we can beat all the teams in our group.none of them play quality spin well and right now we have 2 good spinners bowling in tandem.
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: enough feckin negativity. I can hardly come into match threads nowadays. :((
%2$s
Fri Jun 12 17:30 local | 16:30 GMT 16th Match, Group E - IND v WI Lords Sun Jun 14 17:30 local | 16:30 GMT 20th Match, Group E - IND v ENG Lords Tue Jun 16 17:30 local | 16:30 GMT 24th Match, Group E -SA v IND Nottingham
Lets not forget the venues. Lords will be some swing in the initial part followed by a trial by spin :two_thumbs_up: Nottingham might be a total hitting contest with a little spin assistance.

Contrary to popular notion, this tourney has not been seemer friendly, but been spinner friendly. We have a team tat can post decent total for any combination. We also have ojha and bhajji. We have effective part timers to fill in. I'd say we will beat WI, ENG and SA l( given the fact that SA are not that good against spin). WI = Not for the first time that WI have shocked someone in a world cup( in post lyod era). What happened next ? They go down. Guess thats all WI have for this WC as well... ENG = Struggled against the PAK spinner. Expect the same against bhaj, ohja and other part timers SA = Perhaps the toughest we are about to face. Again weak team agasint quailty spin. Man of the series = Pragyan OJHA

Contrary to popular notion, this tourney has not been seemer friendly, but been spinner friendly. We have a team tat can post decent total for any combination. We also have ojha and bhajji. We have effective part timers to fill in. I'd say we will beat WI, ENG and SA l( given the fact that SA are not that good against spin). WI = Not for the first time that WI have shocked someone in a world cup( in post lyod era). What happened next ? They go down. Guess thats all WI have for this WC as well... ENG = Struggled against the PAK spinner. Expect the same against bhaj, ohja and other part timers SA = Perhaps the toughest we are about to face. Again weak team agasint quailty spin. Man of the series = Pragyan OJHA
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: