Resurgent Pakistan - On to the Semis?

Let's go Multani, I want to hear that again : Pakistan is a DANGEROUS side - Side that scores under 130 Watch it for the sizzling Pakistan Team - Rubbish team it is. They hit one six in a Twenty20, how good is it if you can't more than a six? Other than Younis and to a certain extent Shoaib Malik Pakistan batting is no better than Ireland's. They have more ability to hit a six compared to your blokes. Pakistan may still stage a come back but until then don't create similar threads, it will end up a joke and you will stop visiting us.

Guest gaurav_indian
Unfortunatley I agree. But if the kiwis can get 150, well that pak batting line up could crumble
I hope both vettori and taylor will play tomorrow.

Cough Cough What did I tell you guys...Pakistan is a dangerous side and all of you were dismissing that fact. While Pakistan lost the Sri Lanka game, you see that is because Razzler was not there. When he comes back to the team, he really pegged back the Black caps with the early wickets. Then the spinners really choked the NZ.. and what to say about Umer Gul.. JUST BRILLIANT.. Even Afridi hit some boundaries so everything is working out boys. I would probably open with Razzaq in the batting. He is an unorthodox play and will make the opposition captain really think about the field settings. I think the Indian bowlers need to take a leaf out of Gul's book and bowl yorkers in the death overs. Actually Parmel also bowled beautiful yorkers. Yeah baby, Semis here we come!!

Cough Cough What did I tell you guys...Pakistan is a dangerous side and all of you were dismissing that fact. While Pakistan lost the Sri Lanka game, you see that is because Razzler was not there. When he comes back to the team, he really pegged back the Black caps with the early wickets. Then the spinners really choked the NZ.. and what to say about Umer Gul.. JUST BRILLIANT.. Even Afridi hit some boundaries so everything is working out boys. I would probably open with Razzaq in the batting. He is an unorthodox play and will make the opposition captain really think about the field settings. I think the Indian bowlers need to take a leaf out of Gul's book and bowl yorkers in the death overs. Actually Parmel also bowled beautiful yorkers. Yeah baby, Semis here we come!!
Fair weather rubbish fan you are. You were hiding two day ago when SL put you under sword. You come back now. As I said before you are just a scared cat that shows up when things are going well for you. In about 3 days later you will vanish forever.
Guest Gunner
Since you seem to be illiterate, please try again: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=714240&postcount=49
Since you seem to be illiterate, please try again: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=714240&postcount=49
New Zealand doesn't have a chance against Srilanka and Vettori knows it too. That's why we saw the frustration and anger in his face today, it was NZ only opportunity to win against Pakistan but they failed. Nz always loses to Srilanka in World Cup, remember in 2007 they lost twice. But I hope I am wrong and NZ kicks Pakstan out :--D