Dhoni's performance

No no no. Then you've completely misunderstood me. I've said that in the 2 years he has been captaining India' date=' his contributions to the team have been comparable to the value that Sachin has added to the team in the same period.[/quote'] Length of rope(which initiated the entire comparison between Dhoni and Tendulkar) is not determined solely on a fixed 1-2 year period but over their entire careers - the point I was trying to sneak into fineleg once again, but she missed it once again taking affront to her cricketing IQ..
Length of rope(which initiated the entire comparison between Dhoni and Tendulkar) is not determined solely on a fixed 1-2 year period but over their entire careers - the point I was trying to sneak into fineleg once again' date=' but she missed it once again taking affront to her cricketing IQ..[/quote'] But that is an unfair comparison because Tendulkar is so far above everyone else that his contribution is immeasurable (yes Sachin worshiper). Nevertheless, my point still stands - as a tactician, as a batsman, and as a man-manager off the field, he has been the most complete Indian captain I've seen(in the format that he's captained the most - the ODIs). And in this 1.5-2 year period, his performances have been phenomenal and have been remarkable that he deserves a longer length of rope than we are giving him. And do we really need to bring up the Sehwag vs. HP topic? To call it stupid would be a complement to fineleg.
Dhoni's out of form batting and decision making was a factor for the debacle in this world cup' date=' we should have never lost to the Windies.[/quote'] or to England for that matter (England is one of the crappiest Limited overs team, how did we manage to lose to those jokers!)