You win some, you lose some. Thats Cricket.

Guest gaurav_indian
i iz depressed me not sure we reach next round .. it looks not easy :nervous:
bhai last time bhi same situation thi aur same teams thi England and South Africa.Phir bhi hum semi final mein pahuchey.South Africa ka ek kharaab din toh aana hi hai.Woh india ke against hoga.:two_thumbs_up:
death bowling is our problem and it will continue to be a problem after the world cup.I think venky is not doing a good job at all.where are the yorkers' date='the low full tosses?[/quote'] Its amazing how decade after decade Indians have not learned the yorker. The only bowler who had a somewhat decent yorker was probably Chetan Sharma. If I remember right, ZAK had a decent yorker in the beginning of his career. Something he lost somewhere on the way.
Got to take the losses into stride guys. We now need to pray hard that WI wins the rest of the games as well as we win the rest of ours.
Good expression indeed. At least feel happy India didn't end up like Australia. I thought India particularly fought hard so did West Indies but Bravo is a quality player. The game was enjoyable and would have been nice if it was a tad more closer i.e gone to the last ball or the last couple of balls. This game deserved that kind of finish. There was fantastic tactics from both sides in bowling. West Indies went for fiery pace and short stuff while Indians used their spinners early in the inning really well. Both paid off and both the teams were guilty of not getting on with the game early on. West Indies could relax a little as they knew they were chasing a modest score while India did not know what to set. They couldn't aim for too big considering they had lost 3 quick wickets at the top. Thanks to some enterprising batting by the middle and late middle order India made a game out of it. It looked like India was down and out when Dhoni was doing nothing out there in the middle. All in all a good game of cricket and the better team won.... simple as that.

I found my self in shock when i saw pakies are celebrating indian defeat against WI....... I know that they like it but their team itself loosing and how the hell they can celebrate our defeat.. :finger:

I found my self in shock when i saw pakies are celebrating indian defeat against WI....... I know that they like it but their team itself loosing and how the hell they can celebrate our defeat.. :finger:
thats what we did when they lost ... so dont worry about that
Quite right. Its natural.