We lost this game tactically

You must say Windies came out with better plan and tactics. 1) Opening bowlers bowling short pitch stuff. 2) And their biggest knock out punch was their best player of spin bowling i.e Bravo and Chanderpaul. Bravo was sent in at 4 when our spinners would have been bowling. Some of his shots were stunning. Thats were we lost the game.

Guest Hiten.

I knew this would come back to bite me. I actually bit the bullet against a totally unpredictable team but this is what I get for my bravery ? :sniffle:

Guest gaurav_indian

Yaar yeh toh hai nahi ke hum kabhi bhi nahi haarenge.It doesnt matter.Just win the last 2 matches and proceed.And we will do it.:isalute:

Lacking Intensity, Desire and Fight = Going Home Anybody who saw the game v West Indies will agree that India are going places - going home that is. A performance lacking in any desire or intensity was punished easily by a West Indies team that strolled to victory. India are short in many areas at the moment. The batting is vulnerable. The openers do not convince and the middle order is very rusty with little time spent batting out in the middle. Dhoni trying to be a poor man's Dravid at 3 has weakened the team more that he realises. The bowling is weak. Just does not look like taking many wickets and leak runs at will. Against Bang and Ire runs were given away at the start and end of the innings. Today the Windies upped the tempo during the middle and India could not keep up. Sharma is not a T20 player and his radar is all over the place. Khan looks overweight and is very slooow in the field. Singh cannot buy a wicket. The fielding is nothing to write home about. Ian Bishop during commentary said India have 3 very good fielders and the rest are ordinary. There are plenty of areas for the opposing team to target for easy runs. Some of the misfields today were shocking. When you add this up it does not equal success. India are just not at the party with the right attitude and will soon be relinquishing their WT20 crown.