Damn... we are out.. Shattered

Dunno, it's not so bad - team looked tired and the positive Dhoni face was missing with all that Sehwag-Media controversy ..PS, Kudos to other team who worked us out In Hindisght, atleast we set the IND-PAK record of World Cups right up, even Indian Women beating them - ( how many didn't wanna hear this ) This T20 belongs to SA or ENG Rest of them can forget abt it

with all respect the indians will have a better chance in this odi tournament sehwag, gauti, tendulkar, yuvi and with rohit and RAINA playing odis better, we should have a much better chance
I don't know if Dhoni is going is going to give up his love for Ishant Sharma though...as long as their love is alive, only teams we can beat are the noob teams like Holland and Bangla.
Dunno, it's not so bad - team looked tired and the positive Dhoni face was missing with all that Sehwag-Media controversy ..PS, Kudos to other team who worked us out In Hindisght, atleast we set the IND-PAK record of World Cups right up, even Indian Women beating them - ( how many didn't wanna hear this ) This T20 belongs to SA or ENG Rest of them can forget abt it
Well said. This new Indian team has done better than most old teams. They will lose a few on the way. They are making some mistakes, but that's natural.
I am shattered. It is 1:30 am but I am going to go out and find some effigies.
Terrific.... :haha::haha::haha:this is the kind of attitude that should ideally be shown towards sport... not take it so religious that screws up a good nice day.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I don't know if Dhoni is going is going to give up his love for Ishant Sharma though...as long as their love is alive' date=' only teams we can beat are the noob teams like Holland and Bangla.[/quote'] im sure with that odi batting line up most teams would be scared!!! though Ishant really needs to improve on himself, theres alott of pressure on him, though praveen kumar is good in odis, im sure him, zak, patel and bhaji or ohja would be a good bowling attack!