Damn... we are out.. Shattered

We need to work on our flaws. 1. Inability to handle bouncers. West Indies and England used this to their advantage. 2. Dhoni's fetish with Ishant Sharma - Half the reason we lost against West Indies and Englad is because of him. How would the match have gone today had Irfan Pathan bowled 4 overs? Today Jadeja did not bat that well but at least he got KP out and bowled well.

Oh well.... that's all right. You can't win everything. Although I'm gutted I don't mind this. I think the team needs to rethink the way they play cricket at the moment. Kudos to England for making such a terrific come back. The English bowlers scared the hell out of our batsmen with the short stuff. Now come to think of it the lapses from Yuvraj, Zaheer and the likes in the field.... bad fielding will eventually hurt and it did hurt India this time.... This one wasn't as worse as the WC'2007 debacle. As long as India can continue to win overseas test series' and majority of ODIs I can take these losses. Tough luck India, you were not good enough at all at any phase of this world cup. Now let's move on.... Go NZ (looks like they are the next tea out) and go WI, go Lanka .....

Champions Trophy 2009 is our next target.:isalute:
with all respect the indians will have a better chance in this odi tournament sehwag, gauti, tendulkar, yuvi and with rohit and RAINA playing odis better, we should have a much better chance