Semi-Finalists from Both Groups

Rajiv

I have a feeling that Pakistan is going to win this tournament. Razzak will fire in the semis against SAF. Saf will choke in the semis as usual. Sri will be kicked out in the semis as we saw how pathetic they were against the Irish.
B->B->:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::dance::dance::yay::yay:
boy.. dont know where these neighbors got akkal.. and corrected their batting order as well as bowling order.. these guys are winning.. SA is gonna wilt while chasing down pak's total in Semis..
Oh Congrats, You beat Pakistan Second String Side..:D.
Its not all that bad -EVEN SO WE BEAT PAKEEZ IN A WARMUP. Screw everything else.
As much as I like and respect Indian cricket as a Pakistan fan, that doesn't actually count as an international match. Immature. As great a team as the Indian boys are, I don't think they will be thinking this right now.
Oh Congrats' date=' You beat Pakistan Second String Side..:D.[/quote'] 2nd string won vs Holland, Ireland and a handicapped NZ ---> Semis Thats allright - thats cricket Now, capitulate on this setup and beat SA else bring on the whole team ( ICL ) and then talk
Site owner Rajiv- give credit where it's due. I respect Indian cricket and love it and wanted them to beat England. But Pakistan have been rusty and slowly got better with each match. Even v SL played well in patches and lost due to Tanvir's waywardness.
You can ward off the sarcasm buddy. I agree with you - I respect Indian cricket and love it as well But don't you agree? In this Tourney from the begining v.s SA - Lost vs INDIA - Lost vs ENGLAND - Lost vs Holland - WIN vs LANKA - Lost vs NZ - WIN vs IRELAND WIN So far, 7 games - 3 wins vs Holland, Ireland and NZ Beat just 1 major team ( forget abt their Main Players ) Like I said, its cricket and the timing, grouping and points have them through! Would you thank BCCI for it? you know how it is, evil BCCI does everything so Pak doesn't reach anywhere :cantstop: Now, they have a chance to play Semi with SA who is on ROCK SOLID form but can have 1 bad game - perhaps with India who knows
You can ward off the sarcasm buddy. I agree with you - I respect Indian cricket and love it as well But don't you agree? In this Tourney from the begining v.s SA - Lost vs INDIA - Lost vs ENGLAND - Lost vs Holland - WIN vs LANKA - Lost vs NZ - WIN vs IRELAND WIN So far, 7 games - 3 wins vs Holland, Ireland and NZ Beat just 1 major team ( forget abt their Main Players ) Like I said, its cricket and the timing, grouping and points have them through! Would you thank BCCI for it? you know how it is, evil BCCI does everything so Pak doesn't reach anywhere :cantstop: Now, they have a chance to play Semi with SA who is on ROCK SOLID form but can have 1 bad game - perhaps with India who knows
Why count the warm up games?? It's not our fault, we could only win against what was put up in front of us. At least we beat 1 major team, something you guys failed to do, and therefore are going home. And you're already looking for excuses just in case we win against SA... If Pakistan win the cup, they deserve it because they would have won through semi's and finals. But that's a big if.
Why count the warm up games?? It's not our fault, we could only win against what was put up in front of us. At least we beat 1 major team, something you guys failed to do, and therefore are going home. And you're already looking for excuses just in case we win against SA... If Pakistan win the cup, they deserve it because they would have won through semi's and finals. But that's a big if.
See when you reason with rhetoric like above, then it definitely seems you got pinched at the facts I am merely presenting the journey, which is perfectly fine as you got to beat what's in front of you My comment wasn't an attack but a simple observation, like last time around we had to thump Eng, Aus and SA all in a row SA can be trapped in law of averages and without being a clairvoyant of sorts, the luck and timing seems to be with Pak Frankly, there is nothing wrong in celebrating if you have those two qualities as they play a major role in this game I am not as bitter as you will find many here, nor do I make excuses or cheer on Pak's loss
See when you reason with rhetoric like above, then it definitely seems you got pinched at the facts I am merely presenting the journey, which is perfectly fine as you got to beat what's in front of you My comment wasn't an attack but a simple observation, like last time around we had to thump Eng, Aus and SA all in a row SA can be trapped in law of averages and without being a clairvoyant of sorts, the luck and timing seems to be with Pak Frankly, there is nothing wrong in celebrating if you have those two qualities as they play a major role in this game I am not as bitter as you will find many here, nor do I make excuses or cheer on Pak's loss
I do agree with your last sentence. But as I will say again it's not our fault NZ team was injured, or that we had to face netherlands and ireland. If Pakistan go on to win, they would also have to beat SAF and possibly SL to win, and if they can do that then they certainly deserve to win. However I see very slim chance of that happening.