Semi-Finalists from Both Groups

Rajiv

You can ward off the sarcasm buddy. I agree with you - I respect Indian cricket and love it as well But don't you agree? In this Tourney from the begining v.s SA - Lost vs INDIA - Lost vs ENGLAND - Lost vs Holland - WIN vs LANKA - Lost vs NZ - WIN vs IRELAND WIN So far, 7 games - 3 wins vs Holland, Ireland and NZ Beat just 1 major team ( forget abt their Main Players ) Like I said, its cricket and the timing, grouping and points have them through! Would you thank BCCI for it? you know how it is, evil BCCI does everything so Pak doesn't reach anywhere :cantstop: Now, they have a chance to play Semi with SA who is on ROCK SOLID form but can have 1 bad game - perhaps with India who knows
As Scripted - Lost by 7 runs NOw, Pak has to win by 7 runs..with all that drama etc in Pak cricket since some time - this would be a respite and especially to W. Akram who starts negatively for Pak
Guest gaurav_indian
As Scripted - Lost by 7 runs NOw, Pak has to win by 7 runs..with all that drama etc in Pak cricket since some time - this would be a respite and especially to W. Akram who starts negatively for Pak
:sherlock::sherlock:
Pak won only because they played better than South Africa today..you're trying to say as if we were lucky to win thsi game..
Guest gaurav_indian
Pak won only because they played better than South Africa today..you're trying to say as if we were lucky to win thsi game..
:two_thumbs_up:Yes Pak played well today.:hatsoff:
I didn't understand a thing :hmmmm2:
:sherlock::sherlock:
:two_thumbs_up:Yes Pak played well today.:hatsoff:
I didn't understand a thing :hmmmm2:
The "easy route through the tourney" angle is way overplayed. The fact of the matter is, they showed up at the Oval 5 days ago knowing that from that point on, every match was a knockout. And now they're in the final, so what does that tell you?
ali0786 - Pak Played better but I already mentioned that SA is due for 1 bad game ( So is Lanka ) riya: Nevermind kabuli: Tells me everything, they played well and they got in..but before this game SA were due for 1 bad one and today was it..lost by 7 runs

The way you're saying it makes it sound like SA were destined to have 1 bad game and Pak were gonna win no matter what...that's not what it is. SA are definitely the better team but that doesn't mean they lost because they were due a bad game...that's a silly excuse...now you're coming up with one for Sri Lanka as well just in case if they make it to finals and we beat them.

Well played neighbours. Pak played very well in 2 games against NZ and SA, and it is not all luck or anything. Infact, the only way they got lucky is that they didn't meet India :hahaha: If they do beat SL/WI, no one can claim they don't deserve the title.
knowing that we give u luck after loosing to u guyz in world cups, i am glad we only got a beating from u in warmups.....
The way you're saying it makes it sound like SA were destined to have 1 bad game and Pak were gonna win no matter what...that's not what it is. SA are definitely the better team but that doesn't mean they lost because they were due a bad game...that's a silly excuse...now you're coming up with one for Sri Lanka as well just in case if they make it to finals and we beat them.
As u like it , I put up the scenarios b4 this game!
Guest Hiten.

Even I don't understand the easy route scenario. India might have been out of the WC if we had a couple of good teams in our group...heck if not for UV's cameo even the bangles would have beaten us. Pakistan played with whom they were slotted to play with and are in the finals. They're a better team at the moment and everyone is chipping in with a winning performance for them. Good luck to them in the finals.