but lets not forget the fight from Yusuf Pathan

Yousuf is THE MAN.... Dhoni sends him at him number #7 to rectify the dumb mistakes of defensive approach from the middle order batsmen including Dhoni... Dhoni should have used his so called 'captain cool' brain and should have sent Yousuf up the order...felt bad for Yousuf ...other batsmen above him come in and take their time to settle in (as if they are for chai-nashta) and increase their batting averages but all Yousuf gets is to clean up the mess in last 5 overs..

Yusuf was excellent. I just love his calmness in all situations. The guy chews gum and hits sixes for fun! Yusuf Pathan & Sehwag = New Indian opening partnership.
Yeah, I noticed that too - a la Viv Richards :icflove:

wait and watch... he will be scapegoat and will be kicked out the team... seriously our team dont deserve talented players like Sehwag , Raina and Y.Pathan... all we do is blame their agressive nature and find blame in their unorthodox techniuques... Indian team deserves tuktukiya like Dhoni, Dravid and malnutrioned guys like Ravindera Jadeja ....

Guest gaurav_indian
wait and watch... he will be scapegoat and will be kicked out the team... seriously our team dont deserve talented players like Sehwag ' date= Raina and Y.Pathan... all we do is blame their agressive nature and find blame in their unorthodox techniuques... Indian team deserves tuktukiya like Dhoni, Dravid and malnutrioned guys like Ravindera Jadeja ....
That wont happen.If anyone has to go out of T20 team then its Ishant Sharma.
wait and watch... he will be scapegoat and will be kicked out the team... seriously our team dont deserve talented players like Sehwag ' date=' Raina and Y.Pathan... all we do is blame their agressive nature and find blame in their unorthodox techniuques... Indian team deserves tuktukiya like Dhoni, [b']Dravid and malnutrioned guys like Ravindera Jadeja ....
If India deserves people like Dravid, then we must be quite awesome.
If India deserves people like Dravid' date=' then we must be quite awesome.[/quote'] I m not a fan of T20-ODI version of Dravid... Its still fresh...I can never forget Dravid shouldering a ball in 49th over and letting it go to the keeper.i was laughing and cursing at same time..
wait and watch... he will be scapegoat and will be kicked out the team... seriously our team dont deserve talented players like Sehwag ' date='[b'] Raina and Y.Pathan... all we do is blame their agressive nature and find blame in their unorthodox techniuques... Indian team deserves tuktukiya like Dhoni, Dravid and malnutrioned guys like Ravindera Jadeja ....
I really missed Raina against Allan Donald and other quicks at their peaks.:(( Imagaine what would have been if there was Raina in place of Dravid:woot: