Hamarey bowlers Zindabad!!

lol who's talking about Pak vs Ind? we know we always lost against you in WC' date=' tell me something new.[/quote'] <> PCB conspired so that Pakis didn't have to face India, the "rich and mighty PCB board (:giggle:)" bribed to make sure there was no match against India to avoid sure shot defeat
Yeah just like India got into Super 8's by beating the terrifying Bangladesh and Ireland... We can only play against what's in front of us.
True but Pak have been incredibly lucky to reach the semis having beaten just 1 Test playing nation. Just 1. They lost their warmups to RSA and India, lost in the group stages to England, lost in super 8s to Sri Lanka and yet are in the semis. That is incredible luck.
Guest Gunner
Allah mehrbaan te gadha pehlvaan! :finger::finger:
Gadhi pe dil aaya tho pari kya cheez hai? That is what I feel about Pak being in the semis and their fans going on and on about it. Insane.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Yeah just like India got into Super 8's by beating the terrifying Bangladesh and Ireland... We can only play against what's in front of us.
We lost to WI and Eng.Hence we are not deserved to reach semi final .And u guys beat minnows and almost a minnow like depleted side.Reached semi final. Flukest win .
India Dhothi ? :| Whatever it is, he renounced that ? :O Sounds pathetic :(
you know that indian mens saree thingy they wear around their waist!! he told me he had an "india" one oh well get ya india shirt!! its blue wear it true we will win (games in future) the rest of the world can go spin!B->