Windies can sting like bee, Gayle warns Dhoni

Feed

Guest Gunner

No he didn't. He didn't invoke fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee. That is an epic quote from Muhammad Ali. Chris Gayle is a ****ing legend.

No he didn't. He didn't invoke fly like a butterfly' date=' sting like a bee. That is an epic quote from Muhammad Ali. Chris Gayle is a ****ing legend.[/quote'] Is that Ali's original quote? He has some good quotes for a boxer. A true legend.:two_thumbs_up:
Guest Gunner
Is that Ali's original quote? He has some good quotes for a boxer. A true legend.:two_thumbs_up:
Very close, yep.:two_thumbs_up:

A bit off topic but this is one of my fav Ali quotes and reply back.

Before take-off on a plane flight, the stewardess reminded Ali to fasten his seat belt. “Superman don't need no seat belt" replied Ali. "Superman don't need no airplane, either" retorted the stewardess.
:cantstop:
Dhoni thinks winning some masala ODI series vs WI will soothe the pain of T20 WC ???
what do you think they can do now? winning and loosing is a part of the game. I think they just had one off tournament and will start winning. BTW I would not place my bet on this series as we are seriously missing some front line players :nervous:

On their last visit India were thrashed around and I don't expect that to turn around this time but I won't mind whatever the results. West Indies at home is an extremely dangerous side. Indians better watch out. I quite like West Indies brand of cricket I have to confess, all broke or the Kings. Yuvraj's 100 in one of the ODIs was one of the best I've watched.