SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests

varun

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests  

1. 1.

Hey why is substitutions for Ashes stoppped just yet?the match hasnt there.this is bloody unfair:hitler::hitler:. n it is my squad after the 3rd test .i'm pretty sure i replace freddie n colly then but they r there now somehow.wat the hell is happening.always haapens wen i do well in SS:(( SOMEBODY ANSWER QUICK

Hey why is substitutions for Ashes stoppped just yet?the match hasnt there.this is bloody unfair:hitler::hitler:. n it is my squad after the 3rd test .i'm pretty sure i replace freddie n colly then but they r there now somehow.wat the hell is happening.always haapens wen i do well in SS:(( SOMEBODY ANSWER QUICK
I've opened it.. you've got 4 minutes.. do it quick.
I've opened it.. you've got 4 minutes.. do it quick.
THANX,BUT STILL why is it my 3rd test team?i replaced freddie with hilfy there n colly with onions but these changes arent there.my points are 3955.i dont know whether that covers 3 or 4 tests
THANX' date='BUT STILL why is it my 3rd test team?i replaced freddie with hilfy there n colly with onions but these changes arent there.my points are 3955.i dont know whether that covers 3 or 4 tests[/quote'] It takes a maximum of 10 minutes for your changes to be reflected in your points/ranking... Is that what you are referring to ? Or are you saying that you made changes and u can't see them ? Then I can't help u.
It takes a maximum of 10 minutes for your changes to be reflected in your points/ranking... Is that what you are referring to ? Or are you saying that you made changes and u can't see them ? Then I can't help u.
yes i made changes but cant see them.team is as it was at end of 3rd test.maybe i didnt save them,i dont know,but i think i did anyway leave that.but the points n rank cover full 4 tests,na? thats what i wanna ask.

satisfied with my performance considering i made changes in 4th test in forgot to save them:((i lost 140 points there n would have been 8th or 9th.no complaints though congrats,Sreeram,enjoy the book n if possible write a review of it.it'll be appreciated