SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests

varun

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests  

1. 1.

It will open for sure.. the number of players in SS team is such that we can select only for one match and not for 2 matches.. there are 12 players a must due to one player minimum from each team and then there are 6 players whom we can select especially for the match.. and we cannot makke 6 substitutions for 2 matches
hope it opens

Varun Bhai - if you have time, please have a look at the players list for each team. It needs quite a few updates. This will help mnage the teams better. 1. To remove payers who are not participatin in the tournament eg: Smith, Vettori, Haddin, Collingwood 2. To add players who are now available eg: Murray Goodwin for Sussex. 3. Correct classification of players - Morne Van Wyk is Wk, Adrain McLaren is not a wk. Redmond is a batsman, not an all rounder. Hodge is an all rounder, not a batsman etc. * - Only if you have time. No problem, if you are busy

Varun Bhai - if you have time, please have a look at the players list for each team. It needs quite a few updates. This will help mnage the teams better. 1. To remove payers who are not participatin in the tournament eg: Smith, Vettori, Haddin, Collingwood 2. To add players who are now available eg: Murray Goodwin for Sussex. 3. Correct classification of players - Morne Van Wyk is Wk, Adrain McLaren is not a wk. Redmond is a batsman, not an all rounder. Hodge is an all rounder, not a batsman etc. * - Only if you have time. No problem, if you are busy
Add to that,White is a batsman,not an allrounder,Kohli is a batsman,David Hussey is an allrounder
Yaar cannot change these statuses right now.. otherwise some people's teams will become invalid.. Such changes can only be made in-between superselectors
ok.. got the point.. but can u atleast add players who are not there in the list. i know deleting cud affect someone's team which has that player.. pls add murray goodwin to sussex
ok.. got the point.. but can u atleast add players who are not there in the list. i know deleting cud affect someone's team which has that player.. pls add murray goodwin to sussex
I've resynced the players list to the one on cricinfo. Don't think c-info have updated the squad to include goodwin.
Yaar cannot change these statuses right now.. otherwise some people's teams will become invalid.. Such changes can only be made in-between superselectors
Say if you have two superselectors going on at the same time and the players overlap, can you allot different roles for the players in the different superselectors? i.e Superselector A starts and will finish in 30 days. * player x has been assigned as wicketkeeper Superselector B is started before superselector A is finished * player x has been assigned as batsman Will this void a user's team in superselector A