King

Re: Sign up for Indiancricketfans.com email

In my case, it is login failed. For whatever reason! And my comp gave me a warning that it is not secure. What should I do?
I don't know what the problem is with the login. You guys are not using the website password for emails right? BTW the passwords are also case sensitive. You need to have seperate passwords for emails and website perhaps. Try using the website password as well as the email one to see if it works. It works fine for me though.

Great stuff Ravi' date=' mine works fine, this is a great add on to Indiancricketfans.com, how many people have signed up.[/quote'] I'm glad someone got it right. I think the ones that haven't been able to login must have been trying wrong password.

Re: Sign up for Indiancricketfans.com email When you get to the login page don't key in the full email ID. Just put the username and then the email password you choose to create your email ID. As for the warning it is not secure you could either ignore that or you could use the secure login option from the list under the password. There is Weblogin and Secure weblogin options.

still getting the same error Ravi' date=' can you pl. recreate the account (may be with a default password which I can change later)[/quote'] I'll change your password and will try the login S. You can then change your password after logging in. I'll send you a PM soon.