When will we have an express fast bowler?

Ok' date='so u are a Pakistani after all.He did touch 150+.But then ofcourse he was a [b']vegetarion that wouldn't count.
vegetarian*, learn how to spell, shravanti. anyways srinath never bowled 150+, i have been following cricket for the past three decades and he never clocked 150.
vegetarian*, learn how to spell, shravanti. anyways srinath never bowled 150+, i have been following cricket for the past three decades and he never clocked 150.
Oh spelling mistakes can be corrected, Muhammad Iqbal.I am not faking my nationality.Its all well.And Yes Srinath crossed 150+.It is ur sheer arrogance,ego and typical ''meat eating superiority complex of certain nation''mentality is speaking here.
The day we as the public stop worshipping players barely touching 140 :(( There is no bloody hunger or fire in the belly of any fan, let alone the players, to watch a 93MPH bowler taking a batsmen's head off or completely make him jump around. :((
Because as a fan I would rather watch this : uBm7b7YEXNY than Paki phaasht bowlers who haven't won a series since eons.
Because as a fan I would rather watch this : uBm7b7YEXNY than Paki phaasht bowlers who haven't won a series since eons.
Absolutely. I've been saying this for years. Our batting is good enough and great enough to score enough runs on sporting/seaming pitches. And we have enough talent in our bowling to make full use of it. The difference is there is no other batting lineup that can compete in those conditions to the mastery of SRT, Dravid, VVS and the power hitting of Sehwag.
the fastest ball in 99 WC???? maybe his fastest.
He actually clocked the second fastest ball in the 1999 world cup after Actor. http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/records/95065.html He's also unofficially clocked 150+ during the 1997 tour of RSA.
Between December '96 and February '97 Srinath's speeds were timed in excess of 150kph and were comparable to those of both Allan Donald and South Africa's 'new' pace sensation Lance Klusener. Whilst Klusener's fastest ball came in at 154kph and he proved at the time to be faster than Donald, it has been brought to my attention on numerous occasions that Srinath pipped them both with one particular delivery measured at 156kph. This particular delivery was reported by a major Indian News service although the exact date and the match in question has not been confirmed. Some six years on, and all three of these men now struggle to reach 140kph on a good day.
http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/story/111878.html It might to time to start following cricket on TV. Your general level of cricket retardation can be explained by 30 years of cricket on radio.