When will we have an express fast bowler?

Er Express pace with movement/control is more potent then medium pace with movement/control. Will anyone dispute my above statement? If anyone does then they have not followed history cricket. I will then have to reel of the great pacers we all know about like Marshall, Donald, Ambrose and many many more. Heck I will even go bak to bodyline series if have to! Why do some indians still deny the potentcy of express pace? Me thinks its cos we dont have one. Trust me if we had a marshall in our team clocking mid 90s, breaking peoples noses and smattering wickets all over the place. Then these pace does not matter denialists will start masturbating over his feats!
No one is disputing that statement of yours, but your invoking of Steyn's bowling performance y'day as an example of this is what is a big :fail: because his bowling was hardly express. It was an outstanding exhibition of skill and guile, not express fast bowling.

To be fair to our batsmen, they stood little chance against such high quality bowling. I mean, the dismissal of Vijay and Sach are as good as any you can hope to come across in intnl. cricket. If our top-order batsmen are left clueless, what chance does our lower order have?

No one is disputing that statement of yours, but your invoking of Steyn's bowling performance y'day is what is a big :fail: because his bowling was hardly express. It was an outstanding exhibition of skill and guile, not express fast bowling.
My point is less about yesterday. But his general rise to No 1 in the world and the fearsome express bowler that he is. He is fast and nasty. Thus even when he does not bowl as express as usual the seeds of fear there due to his past pacey bowling. We need a Pace Master. Why are you jokers denying it?? MM even you know it but you are pathetically drawn to follow like a puppett your allies ala outsider. Be your own poster and post your own thoughts. These crappy allegiancies are mind numbingly boring and predictable
LOL! The joker did not watch a single ball of the match' date=' [/quote'] I love it when you try and guess my life:hysterical::hysterical:You just humilate yourself every time you do this:hysterical::hysterical: When will you learn you know nothing about me and this is only INTERNET! So how do you know I did not watch a single ball of the match??? Answer that first, then I answer your pathetic question! What did I do on this day of cricket? Seriously I wait with intrest for your reply, if you are correct then the internet is more powerful then I thought!:hysterical:
My point is less about yesterday. But his general rise to No 1 in the world and the fearsome express bowler that he is. He is fast and nasty. Thus even when he does not bowl as express as usual the seeds of fear there due to his past pacey bowling. We need a Pace Master. Why are you jokers denying it?? MM even you know it but you are pathetically drawn to follow like a puppett your allies ala outsider. Be your own poster and post your own thoughts. These crappy allegiancies are mind numbingly boring and predictable
Lol, looks like you have lost it again dude. You bump a thread called 'When will we have an express fast bowler', citing Steyn's performance today when it is obvious to anyone who had seen the match that this performance had little to do with 'express pace'. And then you come up with all the fabricated theories of me not being my own poster and what not.. Watching too much of the Pakistan cricket are you? You're beginning to sound more and more like their fans.
I love it when you try and guess my life:hysterical::hysterical:You just humilate yourself every time you do this:hysterical::hysterical: When will you learn you know nothing about me and this is only INTERNET! So how do you know I did not watch a single ball of the match??? Answer that first' date=' then I answer your pathetic question! What did I do on this day of cricket? Seriously I wait with intrest for your reply, if you are correct then the internet is more powerful then I thought!:hysterical:[/quote'] It was a guess based on such ignorance which can only come from someone who did not watch a single ball from yesterday. How fast do you think Steyn was bowling yesterday?
Lol, looks like you have lost it again dude. You bump a thread called 'When will we have an express fast bowler', citing Steyn's performance today when it is obvious to anyone who had seen the match that this performance had little to do with 'express pace'. And then you come up with all the fabricated theories of me not being my own poster and what not.. Watching too much of the Pakistan cricket are you? You're beginning to sound more and more like their fans.
Your a poodle who follows what your mates say. Regardless of its factual content as long as its against me. You remind me of Blair with Outsider beng Bush! What a great pair you two jokers are!
Whats this obsession for speed!! This is what happens when every tom , dick and harry starts commenting about cricket after watching few matches on TV with speedometer, heartbeat meter etc. No wonder if you come up with a retarded comment that "when we'll have an batsman whose heartbeat greater than > x":hysterical: Ishant is not failing is because his face is reduced , he is failing because his bowling is wayward. He has lost the control. He used to bowl some vicious in-swinger, some absolute jaffas very often, he seems to have lost that ability. I think he is over coached that has resulted in losing his rhythm.
its far difficult to negotiate a 90 mph delivery coming at you than a 70 mph with movement. someone like an akhtar need not rely on bowling at the right areas as long as they can blow batsmen away with raw pace.