Pak players want a pay rise in IPL

BTW Ajinkhya Rahane's contract was upped from 30000 USD to 100000 USD -- because it was Ambani who wanted it, it was not Rahane's wish or demand. Ambani could have still paid him 30000 and Rahane would still be playing. On a similar note Ojha is still getting USD 30000 and he was the best spinner inthe league. And if Deccan wishes -- he would still be playing fior the same amount NEXT YEAR also. He has no choice.

No -- you dont seem to be getting. Let me try explaining it again -- with your own example. Ronney Did not Demand the Money (And even if he did ) his manager could asked Rooney to f**k off and Rooney would still be playing for the money he signed. He could have done nothing. Ronney's Manager offered him the contract, it was not Rooneys Wish, It was HIS MANAGERS Wish. And again even if Rooney Wished and His Manager did not -- Ronney would still have not gotten jack and he would still be playing for the mount he signed -- or he would be in big trouble !
demand is a powerful word, pak players asked for pay rise, ask: can u lot stop being racist , please demand: u m/f@'#[, u better stop be racist or else... yes it surely must be the managers wish to dramatically increase the wages of a player, the player has a big hand to play in it. as for today, i have gtg, phir milenge
demand is a powerful word, pak players asked for pay rise, ask: can u lot stop being racist , please demand: u m/f@'#[, u better stop be racist or else... yes it surely must be the managers wish to dramatically increase the wages of a player, the player has a big hand to play in it. as for today, i have gtg, phir milenge
Don't you think if they can ask for pay rise so rightfully, they should also respect the game, the host (their employer) and not criticize them every now and then? That's hypocrisy.
You need Proper Eductaion to think in the right direction. You dont get to learn that in Madrassahs.
WTF are you attacking me for?:(( Since when did I start studying in Madrassahs? :omg: What I meant was what makes them think just because they won T20 WC they can start demanding anything they want? You are attacking me like I am a Paki.:((
WTF are you attacking me for?:(( Since when did I start studying in Madrassahs? :omg: What I meant was what makes them think just because they won T20 WC they can start demanding anything they want? You are attacking me like I am a Paki.:((
Oh Jesus ! You does not literally mean YOU, You = any Human Being !
whats funny about that? akmal in the t20 was up there with sangakara' date=' dont u remember when he hit sreesanth for 3 consecutive 6s? gully has took the most wickets in 2 t20 wcups in a row, if people like flintoff,dhoni get 1 million why shouldnt they[/quote'] There is something called star value and brand value. My question is is Dhoni= Kamran Akmal in India? Answer is no. Just because pakis win a world cup, it doesn't entitle them any rise. if they dont like it, they can walk off from their franchise. Gosh....... all this begging, pls give Indians a break!
There is something called star value and brand value. My question is is Dhoni= Kamran Akmal in India? Answer is no. Just because pakis win a world cup, it doesn't entitle them any rise. if they dont like it, they can walk off from their franchise. Gosh....... all this begging, pls give Indians a break!
Is Dhoni = Akmal ANYWHERE? why India? Heck even in Pakistan -- if you get a Madrassah educated guy == he would pick Dhoni above Akmal ANYDAY !
cmon i know what you are saying' date=' but what is 100,000 dollars , even frikkin mortaza got more than that and he only played one game, im not saying they deserve 1million, but they should get much more than 100,000,[/quote'] I'm sorry to say this. but that is the price for coming from pakistan honestly. Your nation has a really bad relationship with India. how do you expect Indians to treat your players?
Nothing to do with jealousy or your crummy team winning the cup It sickens me how Pakis are allowed so soon after 26 / 11. Spend every moment criticizing India and than jump on the first opportunity to play in an Indian league ? What do you call that ?
Pakistan look a very good unit. Some of the players have contracts with IPL. With the lack of cricket in Pakistan, the players- rightfully, should ask for a pay rise.
Pakistan look a very good unit. Some of the players have contracts with IPL. With the lack of cricket in Pakistan, the players- rightfully, should ask for a pay rise.
is that our fault?Pakis target cricketers almost killing them.n then nobody wants to tour that country.how it is IPL's fault?the players have contracts with IPL,wat is in the contract they will get,if they r not satisfied,well buzz off
You need Proper Eductaion to think in the right direction. You dont get to learn that in Madrassahs. Let me print it in BOLD LETTERS. If India was Ranked 8th -- It Still would be the richest Board By a HUGE Margin. Teams Would Still fall Head over Heels to have them come and play. yes they would still be called 'Rockstars of Cricket' -- which I personally dont like -- but who am I to dictate (BTW India was ranked 7th and 8th during 1996 - 2001 and it still was the richest board at that time). Pakistan could be ranked 1st and have a 50 point differential with the 2nd placed team -- YET NO TEAM will go and play there. This is dictated my Market Economics, Political Stability and Factors -- outside of Cricket. Something they will never understand -- anyways -- so it is pointless. For comparison sake -- Which is the most famous Foot Ball Team(s) in the World ---- England and Brazil -- How many World Cups have they won? in the recent past? What FIFA Ranks do they hold?
Can you stop poking fun at Pakistan and the majority religion there please? Not to mention that in India, there are more Muslims than in Pakistan (due to breakaway of Bangladesh)...your flag is orange, white and green- not just orange and white. I thought you weren't allowed to poke fun at religion and religion-related things on this foru,- or is this all just 'lip service?' England are a decent side but by no means the best. Brazil are the most naturally talented team in the world that won the 2002 World Cup (one before last) and has won many World Cups. Who gives too hoots about board etc? I don't. As regards IPL- Some of the IPL glamour is cool- but even last year when it started, I barely watched any of it because I was not bothered. Mediocre Indian players amongst a few quality Indian acts and great overseas players- is not my thing personally. I like it for non-cricketing reasons and just support Bangalore for loyalty, no other reason! Plus to 'Freedom'- we expect India to treat Pakistani players like Pakistan treats India's...but judging by that- the fans at Feroz Shah Kotla threw bottles on the pitch in 2005 decider whereas in 2004 decider, Pak crowd was great.
I thought you paks did not want your superstar patriotic pak winners demeaning themselves by playing in India IPL? Or are they that easily bought?
is that our fault?Pakis target cricketers almost killing them.n then nobody wants to tour that country.how it is IPL's fault?the players have contracts with IPL' date='wat is in the contract they will get,if they r not satisfied,well buzz off[/quote'] Well I think Pakistan's players should take a pay hike and more to them for trying- good luck boyz :D
I thought you paks did not want your superstar patriotic pak winners demeaning themselves by playing in India IPL? Or are they that easily bought?
I don't care if they play in IPL or not- I don't even bother watching it. What I do know is that the players can do what they want. Whether they want to or not is up to them.