Pak players want a pay rise in IPL

time to clean up the thread I guess. BTW back to question now.... does Pakistan winning WC have any bearings for them to ask for a raise? I think not. To the indian public Pakistan winning WC means jack. Their current crop of players sow the seeds of what their board and ex-players did to BCCI.

time to clean up the thread I guess. BTW back to question now.... does Pakistan winning WC have any bearings for them to ask for a raise? I think not. To the indian public Pakistan winning WC means jack. Their current crop of players sow the seeds of what their board and ex-players did to BCCI.
no chance of pay rise.........btw i beleive there are very less chnces they will play...until something dramatic happens to our relations
Can we pay them enough to buy self respect and dignity.
exactly.. begging is in their second nature... beg to US for money.. beg to IPL for more money.. beg to UK govt for relief... but in return they only good at spitting back... this race is bloody unthankful ...
exactly.. begging is in their second nature... beg to US for money.. beg to IPL for more money.. beg to UK govt for relief... but in return they only good at spitting back... this race is bloody unthankful ...
I wanted to type what you had, but detered from doing so as I thought it would be too harsh. So.... I hope you got what I'm trying to say

So they want to play in India :hmmm: They want to play in IPL which is a circus or WWE and is something no one watches in Pak ...:dontknow: Afridi didnt like Indian team's attitude but he is happy, in fact becoming desperate to play in IPL ? BTW who the F allowed them to play in IPL .. lol even Pak govt banned them from playing in India

So they want to play in India :hmmm: They want to play in IPL which is a circus or WWE and is something no one watches in Pak ...:dontknow: Afridi didnt like Indian team's attitude but he is happy, in fact becoming desperate to play in IPL ? BTW who the F allowed them to play in IPL .. lol even Pak govt banned them from playing in India
arey yaar - bunchaa beggers /scumbags these are. Now that they win the world cup of some abbaajabbaa fun stuff abbaajabaa they want more Go ahead - beg all ye want.
There you go, you answered your own question You're jealous a player like Mortaza got ~ 1 Million Dollars whilst the Pakistani players who reached the W.C. final got close to pittens But thats not what angers me. Who the hell do they think they're to make demands when they're seeking employment ? 1. PAK players => Want to pay in the IPL 2. IPL => Doesn't care either way. No Paks, No problem as far as care
Do some research before you make any comments which will make you look rather foolish. Their contracts were cancelled!! The terms and conditions no longer prevail. New contracts will need to be issued with new terms and salary it happens in every organisation. As T20 WORLD CHAMPIONS they can negotiate a higher fee. I am sure there will be a que to sign umar gul if kolkata cant meet his demands someone else will. Now stop getting too angry its not good for your health :two_thumbs_up:
Do some research before you make any comments which will make you look rather foolish. Their contracts were cancelled!! The terms and conditions no longer prevail. New contracts will need to be issued with new terms and salary it happens in every organisation. As T20 WORLD CHAMPIONS they can negotiate a higher fee. I am sure there will be a que to sign umar gul if kolkata cant meet his demands someone else will. Now stop getting too angry its not good for your health :two_thumbs_up:
Lulz, dood, but what makes you think we need Pakis?
Pakistan Cricketers, especially the members of the ICC T20 World Cup winning Team are planning to ask for a hike in the existing contracts (contract fees) with their respective Indian Premier League (IPL) franchisees next season. The players are banking heavily on the T20 World Champs title.
Now tell me who sounds foolish? Now I do know what you mean. Some contracts were terminated, but GUl, Tanvir and I think Akmal is still on, they were just put on hold. And further we dont know what "Cancelled" Means -- It is IPLs Terminology. Irrespective of all of this -- somethings you Pakis dont understand is -- NOBODY in IPL set his price and I mean NOBODY -- NOT SACHIN, NOT SEHWAG, NOT FLINTOFF. They were Bid Upon and they agreed to what they were sold for. Clarke realized he was not going to get what he wanted -- and he sat -- he did not "Giive me this amount". And when you enter the Bidding Process -- You could be bid for $1 and you will have to play for that amount. That is how it works -- not the way you think.