Pak players want a pay rise in IPL

Theres a breakdown of logic there. You care enough to want to see Pakistani players play in next years IPL otherwise replying to me' date=' KT and others would've been no interest to you[/quote'] I am saying that I am not bothered if they play or not...but defend their own right to play if and ask for a pay rise...that is different. I am a very busy person and do not really care for IPL or such. I loved Bangalore and its people so thus hope that Bangalore do well. They were close this year, I'd like them to win this year- but doesn't mean I'll watch it!
BS about Kashmir. Hang around with Kashmiris or go there- Omar Abdullah and jokes do not count.
This is funny, really really funny Hassan. You know more about my country that I do. Question is How Do you Know about it? And Yes I hang around with Kashmiris -- which is why I say what I am saying. Did you watch the recent elections? And that with the Terrorist Threats ?
Does every Indian support India?
No just the ones who though being born in India eating the salt of India reaping the rewards of India support Pakistan.We let them be. Had it been Pakistan you'd have probably stoned them to death.
No just the ones who though being born in India eating the salt of India reaping the rewards of India support Pakistan.We let them be. Had it been Pakistan you'd have probably stoned them to death.
yes and that is the difference btwn a secular country and a non secular extremist country......we still allow 20 million muslims to stay as they want...be as our brothers........that is why we r were we are and padosi is were they are........padosis are more cncrnd abt how to bring us down rather how to go up themselves.........grow up........the whole world is pointing fingers at you guys
Hassan' date=' why do you keep on assuming majority of Indian Kashmiris are anti India? What is the basis of your judgment?[/quote'] I dont know if I really want to blame Hassan for his ignorant comments Again and Again and Again I go back to the same point --- Education, (Lack There of -- or Their own version of Facts) and Extremely Radicalized Gutter Fed Press. These two factors alone have destroyed their nation. Let me summarize the Election Part. If you read their Newspapers 7 years ago -- you would see how they talked about Indian Elections in General and Kashmir in Particular. They simply refused to believe what happened or who got elected in Kashmir. 4 Years ago when the Independent Observers gave their thumbs up -- the fundamental dude still did not believe -- but there was a reluctant acknowledgement. Now when the Seperatists who took part and got their Asses Roasted -- there is Not a MurMur about the Elections -- Everything Died !! It is funny to see how they acknowledge these elections ! (atleast the better press that I read -- ofcourse I dont know how to read Urdu and dont want to know what their Urdu Press writes).
I dont know if I really want to blame Hassan for his ignorant comments Again and Again and Again I go back to the same point --- Education, (Lack There of -- or Their own version of Facts) and Extremely Radicalized Gutter Fed Press. These two factors alone have destroyed their nation. Let me summarize the Election Part. If you read their Newspapers 7 years ago -- you would see how they talked about Indian Elections in General and Kashmir in Particular. They simply refused to believe what happened or who got elected in Kashmir. 4 Years ago when the Independent Observers gave their thumbs up -- the fundamental dude still did not believe -- but there was a reluctant acknowledgement. Now when the Seperatists who took part and got their Asses Roasted -- there is Not a MurMur about the Elections -- Everything Died !! It is funny to see how they acknowledge these elections ! (atleast the better press that I read -- ofcourse I dont know how to read Urdu and dont want to know what their Urdu Press writes).
Part of it just the human nature of denying the reality. Hassan is a nice guy, not radical by any means going by his posts, a doctor, has lived in India but just refuses to see the reality on Kashmir. He was supporting Lone and wishing him luck in the elections. When Lone lost his deposit he suddenly changed his tune saying that Lone was a scum and did not care for the Kashmiris. Perhaps the Kashmiri electorate by actively taking part in one election after another and trouncing the separatists is trying to send out a message. But no, just close your eyes and support "freedom fighters" who are guilty of ethinc cleansing of the valley.

pay rise? for what their cricketers were dog poo in the ipl only cricketer who was worth anything was sohail tanvir and in any case, its up to the franchise and management to decide if they deserve pay rise or not, not the player if the player think he deserve pay rise, he can pursue it elsewhere. if he really does DESERVE pay rise, he will have offers this is how it works in real life but pakis live in parallel universe where its ok to ask for pay rise when its convenient, where its ok to think inzamam is better than tendulkar, where its ok to think afridi is a top class cricketeR are they retarded

BS about Kashmir. Hang around with Kashmiris or go there- Omar Abdullah and jokes do not count.
Nearly all muslim kashmiris will support Pakistan. But the ethnically cleansed non muslims will support India. Heck muslims in south of india will nealry all support Pakistan let alone kashmiris. Sadly these fools have no connection with pakistan at all, apart from pak is a muslim country. As southern muslims for examples will have forefathers going back centuries and centuries to India , with many to the beginng of time itself. They will have zero connections with pakstan, yet will support them. Sad indictment of the islamic mentality.
Part of it just the human nature of denying the reality. Hassan is a nice guy' date=' not radical by any means going by his posts, a doctor, has lived in India but just refuses to see the reality on Kashmir. He was supporting Lone and wishing him luck in the elections. When Lone lost his deposit he suddenly changed his tune saying that Lone was a scum and did not care for the Kashmiris. Perhaps the Kashmiri electorate by actively taking part in one election after another and trouncing the separatists is trying to send out a message. But no, just close your eyes and support "freedom fighters" who are guilty of ethinc cleansing of the valley.[/quote'] Hmmmm Hassan is an Indian doctor? Wow! BTW I did not say Hassan is a radical, I said they read the Radical Press Feed ! Even as of today he probably reads -- How a Woman was Raped and Killed By The Army and How the whole Valley is Protesting. Fair enough makes sense and they should. But I am pretty sure Hassan and The whole Paki Land is not aware or is ignoring Another Muslim Woman who was Shot Dead in Broad Daylight by the Terrorists -- and not single word was printed about it by the Press. (Atleast I did not see it). Twisted Facts -- create dangerous minds.
Hmmmm Hassan is an Indian doctor? Wow! BTW I did not say Hassan is a radical, I said they read the Radical Press Feed ! Even as of today he probably reads -- How a Woman was Raped and Killed By The Army and How the whole Valley is Protesting. Fair makes sense and they should. But I am pretty sure Hassan and The whole Paki Land is not aware or is ignoring Another Muslim Woman who was Shot Dead in Broad Daylight by the Terrorists -- and not single word was printed about it by the Press. (Atleast I did not see it). Twisted Facts -- create dangerous minds.
Not Indian - he lived in India for some time as part of his internship I believe. He is from UK. I did not mean to say that you called Hassan radical, was just emphasizing as to how personal and emotional attachments to an issue can cause otherwise perfectly normal, liberal people to see the reality. On the other hand of the spectrum are guys like KT, who on the basis of some Muslims he met who supported Pakistan has concluded that all Indian Muslims support Pakistan. I mean, if there were 150 million people supporting Pakistan as a group there is no army or government strong enough to suppress their rebellion.
Not Indian - he lived in India for some time as part of his internship I believe. He is from UK. I did not mean to say that you called Hassan radical, was just emphasizing as to how personal and emotional attachments to an issue can cause otherwise perfectly normal, liberal people to see the reality. On the other hand of the spectrum are guys like KT, who on the basis of some Muslims he met who supported Pakistan has concluded that all Indian Muslims support Pakistan. I mean, if there were 150 million people supporting Pakistan as a group there is no army or government strong enough to suppress their rebellion.
Now I see how his facts about Kashmir are twisted. He probably lives around Kashmiris who ran away from Kashmir and have very hard feelings against India. These guys live around in the same communities where Pakis live and ofcourse they have grown up hearing what the Pakis say. It is the same with some Sikhs who live in Canada -- they still want Khalistan -- completely out of touch with reality in India.
Now I see how his facts about Kashmir are twisted. He probably lives around Kashmiris who ran away from Kashmir and have very hard feelings against India. These guys live around in the same communities where Pakis live and ofcourse they have grown up hearing what the Pakis say. It is the same with some Sikhs who live in Canada -- they still want Khalistan -- completely out of touch with reality in India.
i have friends who are kashmiri pandits...who were thrown out of the valley.......they cant go back....meet them........i have seen paki books and what they say about india and indian muslims....i can quote them now if allowed by the mod.....it is no where near to what india is today.......or ever was
Shwetabh- we all have our opinions and I think we shall leave it at that. I would like to start talking cricket again. India and Pakistan can't solve it and haven't done so for 60+ years Mamu- your opinions are fairly biased and you have no connection to Kashmiris or reality. Thanks all, back to cricket