I don't see the point of the WI tour

Guest Gunner
players are reportedly tired/injured after playing ipl and all the series before, then why arrange a series in West Indies just for ODI's. bcci r going to kill their players this way, too many meaningless series
Captain Obvious, nobody does. You could have just PMed me instead of starting a thread and wasting bandwidth.
Captain Obvious, nobody does. You could have just PMed me instead of starting a thread and wasting bandwidth.
wasting bandwidth, is the website affected that badly by the recession, well how was i supposed to know you people ddint care, it looks like u spent a long time on the banner ^^

^ We have talented people around on this site, creating banners for them is a piece of cake ;-) It is a pointless series, don't know why they're playing 4 ODIs It doesn't really matter, couple of the bench warmers can get a game and we have a long break after that anyway

^ We have talented people around on this site, creating banners for them is a piece of cake ;-) It is a pointless series, don't know why they're playing 4 ODIs It doesn't really matter, couple of the bench warmers can get a game and we have a long break after that anyway
finally someone cool and sensible, i thought i was going to be called a retard ... again.. back to topic, i think india will win, with no edwards, west indies are not intimidating in the slighest, but the tracks are dead so it may be hard to get dobbers away interested to see how nehra plays, last time he abused dhoni really badly during a match
finally someone cool and sensible, i thought i was going to be called a retard ... again..
Hahahah... that's funny dude. You shouldn't be surprised if someone does,'cause you're a Pakistani poster in an Indian forum. I experience something similar on pakistani forums. You shouldn't take it to heart...it goes with the territory. Everyone knows this is a pointless series but being an Indian cricket fan I am always excited to see Team India in action, no matter who is playing. I do feel for the players though.There's gonna be a 2 month break for the players so I don't expect India to perform too well with their minds of the upcoming sabbatical.

It is a pointless series but we shouldnt look at it that way. If India are to be no.1 in the world, then we can not treat any series as pointless. If players are tired well then we should look at a better rotation policy. The ICC do not care enough about player welfare to reduce the number of matches played so it is up to our selectors to fix things up. Sachin has been rested , thats good, but players like Yuvraj, Dhoni, Ishant, Harbahajan and Zaheer need to be rested from time to time. There are replacement players in domestic cricket (ok fine, they might not be as good, but then again they might even be better, who knows).

Yes' date=' we could have done without this series. Our players could have used some rest time. But now that we are playing, we can not afford to take it lightly.[/quote'] Yeah, I'm not sure why its a useless series. Is it because its not accompanied by a test series? I don't know but I think its a pretty important one in light of recent events. I hope we take it seriously and do well.