How can this guy be any worse than this top order batsmen in West Indies?

Like werewolves get stronger and stronger as the moon rises on a full moon night' date=' fineleg gets stronger and stronger as the Indian wickets keep falling.[/quote'] Its the perfect thing to happen when you're praying something miraculous happens. Its how the other half lives.

The usual holier-than-thou attitude from a few. Ya'll deserve more of Rohit Shama specials, and given that quite a few in BCCI and "team management" circles seem to think he is the "next thing", we will be subject to more such legendary performances! Hang on for the ride.

You know fineleg, plenty of other people have criticized Rohit Sharma. Why do you think they are not hounded like you are? Has it something to do with this attitude of yours that never appreciates the team or its captain? Never appreciate a special innings or anything? You have high expectations. For some who called Sachin selfish under the facade that you were an "objectionist" and a "realist", you live in a fantasy land. For the low threshold you have towards starting to blame our players, I fear for your sanity.

I appreciate the captain when he was doing the right thing for the team. In the recent past, kaptaan kewl is a totally different person and deserves the criticisms. You are too much of a Dhoni supporter to see that. Anyway, this is not about him. Wont be drawn into that debate here again. Similarly for other players, they get the accolades and open bus tours for success, they can surely be prepared for strong criticism when they let the team down. (not talking abt legends in this statement)

Guest Hiten.
I appreciate the captain when he was doing the right thing for the team. In the recent past, kaptaan kewl is a totally different person and deserves the criticisms. You are too much of a Dhoni supporter to see that. Anyway, this is not about him. Wont be drawn into that debate here again. Similarly for other players, they get the accolades and open bus tours for success, they can surely be prepared for strong criticism when they let the team down. (not talking abt legends in this statement)
And you are too much of a RSD worshipper to think that (read: only) RSD would have bailed India out of this situation. Moreover, you have tried to bring up a completely dead issue of RSD being dropped unjustly by BCCI and "Kaptaaan Kewl". You also quite conveniently ignored my response about India being in this kinda situation earlier when the seniors were in the team, who did you want in the team then ?
Guest Hiten.
FYI Fineleg, GG has been the most consistent bateman for India in all formats for a while now. Just a few bad performances and you bash him up.. Harsh eh ? :((
There is nothing as bad patch according to the realist fineleg. Being a realistic fan, fineleg expects 100 from all of our batsman and 10 wicket haul from all our bowlers. Also, if there is a bad patch or a case of players gaining weight, it has to do with their allegiance with IPL, which is followed by ours truly very passionately ask cricketics :giggle:
There is nothing as bad patch according to the realist fineleg. Being a realistic fan' date=' fineleg expects 100 from all of our batsman and 10 wicket haul from all our bowlers. Also, if there is a bad patch or a case of players gaining weight, it has to do with their allegiance with IPL, which is followed by ours truly very passionately ask cricketics :giggle:[/quote'] :giggle:
aaku - I agree we need to cut some slack for GG' date=' but Rohit [b']Wonderboy should be dropped from the Indian squad.
He soon will justify that tag.. trust me !:winky: :dance:
Lol! I just got home and saw the score on cricinfo and knew that fineleg would be having a field day - she did not disappoint.
:haha::haha::haha::haha: It's been a while to be fair, I'm sure this was a breath of fresh air for some people
Kaptain Kewl' date=' nonchalantly getting India to a respectable target. You think we still need RD's services ? :winky:[/quote'] Good consolidation by Dhoni. Credit to him for taking India to a decent target (albeit due to our top order screwup it is insufficient on this pitch). But Dhoni deserves full credit for the batting today. Yes, we still missed services of RD (or SRT) today. Then we could have gone on to 260+ and in with a decent chance for the match itself.