How long is this special player going to last without performance

B->

He is still playig in T20 mode. But can't say he is not talented.Applicationis not there.As some one already suggested' date='he has to earn his place or work hard.I won't be surprised if he come up with a matchwinning knock in the remaining matches.[/quote'] I don't think he did well in T20 as well. Last 3 T20s were failures. This is a bad excuse. "Playing in T20 mode". Good players should know what they are playing and adjust accordingly.
Rohit should not be dropped. He has the required class and will deliver
Hope they kick him out for the next 2 ODIs. He needs to be out of the Indian squad, let him earn his spot back after sweating a year in domestics/A tours and showing the record to get in again.

He is a bit arrogant for my liking. He has to get his mind right else he might not even make it to the squad once Sehwag, Sach are back. Yesterday, Nehra and Rohit were awful on the field not just their fielding. I remember when Rohit misfielded our 'Jonty' Nehra was having a go at him. Then when Nehra himself misfielded at short third man Rohit was pointing to Bhajji as if saying "no more debts, that balances it out". Disgraceful!

My cricket eye tells me he is class and will be a future superstar. Number crunching provides an argument for him to be axed. But me thinks a special knock is round the corner to silence trhe critics! He is not a IPL lottery players. But someone who has technique and temperamnet to deliver in all formants. He will prove me right!

Rohit should not be dropped. He has the required class and will deliver
The question is WHEN He has given enough chances to show his performance. His ODI stats are miserable. Class is not everything, performance is what matters S Waugh was never classy, infact far from it, yet he is one of the greatest test bat of all times The most classy batsman from India - VVS Laxman was always on the sidelines or ignored becuase he was not performing when given chances, it was only during his 30s he performed and cemented his place If Rohit is given more chances without performance, its an injustice to other domestic players who toil waiting for a chance in the team or the ones who get 1 or 2 chances and thrown out
The question is WHEN He has given enough chances to show his performance. His ODI stats are miserable. Class is not everything, performance is what matters S Waugh was never classy, infact far from it, yet he is one of the greatest test bat of all times The most classy batsman from India - VVS Laxman was always on the sidelines or ignored becuase he was not performing when given chances, it was only during his 30s he performed and cemented his place If Rohit is given more chances without performance, its an injustice to other domestic players who toil waiting for a chance in the team or the ones who get 1 or 2 chances and thrown out
I'm not sure how valid VVS' comparison is? He scored a 169 in Sydney when he was 25, scored the 281* when he was 27, etc. Nothing to do with being in 30s.
I'm not sure how valid VVS' comparison is? He scored a 169 in Sydney when he was 25' date=' scored the 281* when he was 27, etc. Nothing to do with being in 30s.[/quote'] yeah right, maybe i didnt get the years correct But one thing is certain, he failed badly during his first few years at Intl cricket and if u remember, he was not selected for the ODI series, when he produced that stunner of a 169 and came into ODI squad with an SOS He was also never a certainity in the squad even after the 169, he again went thro a trot and till that aussie massacre, i would say he failed to fullfill his potential bigtime
yeah right, maybe i didnt get the years correct But one thing is certain, he failed badly during his first few years at Intl cricket and if u remember, he was not selected for the ODI series, when he produced that stunner of a 169 and came into ODI squad with an SOS He was also never a certainity in the squad even after the 169, he again went thro a trot and till that aussie massacre, i would say he failed to fullfill his potential bigtime
Personally, I think it was dumb that he was out of the squad after the 169. Nevertheless, I wasn't arguing your point about finding your legs in international cricket, just that the age range was messed up. He's not that old. :D

ROHIT will be playing gem of an innings only when he realizes that every ball outside off is not the ball to drive.Sometimes a theory called "Swing" can also play an important role in getting the failure job done.He is classy but yes hes not at his peak .He needs to improve in his technique more