How long is this special player going to last without performance

Agree, Rohit Sharma is special, this shots are a testament to it But how long is he going to be given chances when he comes a cropper in ODIs. Looking at his body language at the crease that he is taking it lightly or in other words lethargic He is just wasting his talent, and he cant blame others but himself, he is given more than enough chances

I have known for a long time that he lacks temparament for international cricket. Surprised that Thal, who follows young players more closely than most, wouldn't believe me. Today was a classic example. He's simply not prepared to work hard, to put in the hard yards.

I have known for a long time that he lacks temparament for international cricket. Surprised that Thal, who follows young players more closely than most, wouldn't believe me. Today was a classic example. He's simply not prepared to work hard, to put in the hard yards.
:dito:

As long as we keep winning, we can afford to shoulder the burden imposed on our team by some non-performing players. Rohit Sharma has been able to keep his place in the team despite repeated failures because the team has won more than it has lost, in the recent past. Once that changes, his place will be under much higher scrutiny.

he seems to be wasting his talent. also' date='[b'] he looks bulkier than when he first came in, in an unfit way. wonder if these guys are all working hard to get better or just chilling and taking it easy.
IPL is there, na? Why have to worry about International cricket, one can cruise in that.
Guest Hiten.
IPL is there, na? Why have to worry about International cricket, one can cruise in that.
WTF does IPL have to do with Rohit gaining weight ? If IPL irks you this much, why do you bother following all the games when the season is on ? You are no lesser than padosees who disgrace IPL yet follow it very ardently.
WTF does IPL have to do with Rohit gaining weight ? If IPL irks you this much' date=' why do you bother following all the games when the season is on ? You are no lesser than padosees who disgrace IPL yet follow it very ardently.[/quote'] Gaining weight helps to improve IPL performances - gives Rohit more Pawar to hit the ball and his team owner, Reddy, is fond of chubby kids.
as i said in the match thread' date=' [b'] he is never going to score outside the ipl not a single knock since the cb series previous january, that is abt 1 and a half year
How did you work that one out? What exactly is he lacking that allows him to do well in IPL and not in international cricket ?

i will say this again-Rohit defintely has talent but he thinks he is superman out there,his shot selection in the world cup and in these 2 matches were beyond horrible and would make Sachin cringe.I think its make or break for him now.give him the rest of the games and see where we are with him.

He is still playig in T20 mode. But can't say he is not talented.Applicationis not there.As some one already suggested,he has to earn his place or work hard.I won't be surprised if he come up with a matchwinning knock in the remaining matches.