*Ashes '09 SBL - DRAVID WINS - ROOT FOR THE GOONS!*

*DRAVID STORMS TO ASHES SBL WIN* A BAIL OUT OFFER COMING THE WAY OF THE BAIZE IN DEEP RED

SBL P/L

waiting for bailout offer,i finished lot better than i thought tho,i thought i would be around -75 milz wats 'Root for the goons'
Awesome' date=' 92.5% waived off, check out the League Standings ![/quote'] Oh thats terrific,thanx a ton!aur dekhna meri dua Arsenal ko lagegi n wo hi jeetegi:two_thumbs_up: btw,it was real fun playing SBL Ashes n i enjoyed it thoroughly.u did a super job.are u gonna do this for CT too?i'm addicted to it
Guest Hiten.

:thefinger: Farcenal. But honestly, you put in lot of efforts to lure people into gambling by shamelessly advertising your SBL and betting threads. All power to bookies like you, janta se nichod nichod ke paise lo :hail:

:thefinger: Farcenal. But honestly' date=' you put in lot of efforts to lure people into gambling by shamelessly advertising your SBL and betting threads. All power to bookies like you, janta se nichod nichod ke paise lo :hail:[/quote'] 10 goals in 2 games, Farce no More :--D btw Dravid pwns BB, again :girly1:
Guest Hiten.
^ Chill man.. its just a game.
Insert sarcasm here
10 goals in 2 games' date=' Farce no More :--D btw Dravid pwns BB, again :girly1:[/quote'] Chelsea on high after perfect 3, suck that. B->