M Vijay and Badrinath

the only tammil nadu playa worth picking is dinesh karthik, heis alright as a back up rest are either too **** for intl. cricket (badrikanth) or still a few years away from the team (mukund and bhijay) no regional bias here,just da fakts ma niggahs. the tammil naidu cricket association obv. agreez with me b/c they made dinesh karthik captain of the state team

Theyre sucking arright. Im not sure they should have been in that squad at all- surely being in the test/ODI squads of your national team means you have EMERGED. Guys like Pujara, Dhawan, Srivastav, Mukund would have been better ops OTOH though it does mean theyre shortcomings are there for all to see, in a less harsh spotlight and hopefully theyll come out of it better batters

lol@badrikanth nice name . I really wanted this guy to do well. But first time he disappointed me was when he appeared clueless against Ishant sharma. It was painful to watch Badrinath not being able to cope with incoming delivery. Eventually he was bowled by Ishant. Dravid was at the non striker end. He played him with supreme footwork. I gave the benefit of doubt. But at this age he needs to produce string of successes to be in the reckoning. Instead he is dishing out string of failures. I don't think Srikkanth is very fond of Badri either. Vijay also has to show more consistency. But unfortunately as one poster said under-rated Karthik is the one who is showing bottle at the highest level. I always felt sorry for the likes of Sriram, Sharath, Diwakar Vasu, V Sivaramakrishnan from TN team. They never got a chance because they were born in the wrong era. Fair enough. But Badri still has a chance to replace Ganguly. That is why he can't blame anyone if he doesn't get picked for Tests.