Dhoni n Yuvi top 2 in ICC ODI rankings

Lord

were you on the computer all night rehearsing that one line? :hysterical: anyway going back to the ranking's since obviously you lot like to agree with these ranking's because your 2 indian batsman are covering the top 2 spots.. then you will also hafto agree with their ranking of 2 pakistan players covering the top two spots of the Test rankings' date=' yousuf and younus... and if you think their rating is bullshit then that makes the rating of the two indian batsman bullshit aswell :finger:[/quote'] For a person whos team is ranked 5th and 6th in ODIs and tests.. That is talking big ! :cantstop:
were you on the computer all night rehearsing that one line? :hysterical: anyway going back to the ranking's since obviously you lot like to agree with these ranking's because your 2 indian batsman are covering the top 2 spots.. then you will also hafto agree with their ranking of 2 pakistan players covering the top two spots of the Test rankings' date=' yousuf and younus... and if you think their rating is bullshit then that makes the rating of the two indian batsman bullshit aswell :finger:[/quote'] Hey! At least our ODI ranking match the ranking of our 2 best batsmen! That's more than you can say, isn't it?
were you on the computer all night rehearsing that one line? :hysterical: anyway going back to the ranking's since obviously you lot like to agree with these ranking's because your 2 indian batsman are covering the top 2 spots.. then you will also hafto agree with their ranking of 2 pakistan players covering the top two spots of the Test rankings' date=' yousuf and younus... and if you think their rating is bullshit then that makes the rating of the two indian batsman bullshit aswell :finger:[/quote'] what a narrow minded thinking!!
Undisputed visit here just to get pwned. You remind me of Bangladesh team.
this site needs people like me who challenge your views about cricket and the indian team.. if there was complete ass licking of the indian team on here it would be boring for you lot, i am making it more interesting :winky:
this site needs people like me who challenge your views about cricket and the indian team.. if there was complete ass licking of the indian team on here it would be boring for you lot' date=' i am making it more interesting :winky:[/quote'] There is a fine line between being a critic and a jackass. You have crossed that line long time back with your trolls.
this site needs people like me who challenge your views about cricket and the indian team.. if there was complete ass licking of the indian team on here it would be boring for you lot' date=' i am making it more interesting :winky:[/quote'] Bhai mere, we have your MOMMY here on this board. However hard you may try, your criticisms of Indian team cannot match hers. And surprise surprise, that poster is Indian. :hahaha: Btw, her id is hairyleg..whining biyaaaaatch fineleg