Muahahahahahahaha..........

oh btw i forgot :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Is this really necessary ?
If you are a neutral urself then this is obviously shocking to u but many folks here carry outside luggage and all the smileys are to retaliate across the the border Unfortunately this tradition has been going since a long time and I don't see it stopping When we lose some, there are smiley's elsewhere Part of the game
If you are a neutral urself then this is obviously shocking to u but many folks here carry outside luggage and all the smileys are to retaliate across the the border
I am from across the border myself ;) and i am not neutral really, i do support Pakistan. But i don't enjoy/feed on the misery of India or any other team for that matter ( though i did went through a phase where i wished bad things for Australia but that's over now ). I enjoy every team's cricket and hope everyone does well.
I am from across the border myself ;) and i am not neutral really' date=' i do support Pakistan. But i don't enjoy/feed on the misery of India or any other team for that matter ( though i did went through a phase where i wished bad things for Australia but that's over now ). I enjoy every team's cricket and hope everyone does well.[/quote'] Then this thread or its replies arent directed towards you.

ooohhh wel, a good start to your day but a bad one for me, i thought whats the point of watching the match because its only 97 runs and didnt watch first hour of the game but when started watching then it was shocking so in last 2 years this is he third such a defeat where pak has lost from winning posistion. Pakistan vs South Africa 2007 5th ODI Pakistan vs Australia 3rm ODI UAE 2009 And now this unpredicability shown by pakistan dispointed but have to get on with it, who knows what will thy bring next, may be pak draw 1-1 or win2-1 . . . . . after saying all this, you didnt realise how good sri lanka were, all credit to the lankans after they faced a bigger defeat just two weeks ago

ooohhh wel, a good start to your day but a bad one for me, i thought whats the point of watching the match because its only 97 runs and didnt watch first hour of the game but when started watching then it was shocking so in last 2 years this is he third such a defeat where pak has lost from winning posistion. Pakistan vs South Africa 2007 5th ODI Pakistan vs Australia 3rm ODI UAE 2009 And now this unpredicability shown by pakistan dispointed but have to get on with it, who knows what will thy bring next, may be pak draw 1-1 or win2-1 . . . . . after saying all this, you didnt realise how good sri lanka were, all credit to the lankans after they faced a bigger defeat just two weeks ago
You are a balanced guy.Nice to have you on board.:two_thumbs_up:
Winning n loosing are a part of the game! still well played and Aamer is a good find for you guys! on the thread :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
OMG' date=' I just woke up and what a brilliant start to my day. The world is a much better place today :dance:[/quote'] i suppose when your own team is doing rubbish, the only thing that can put a smile on your face is another's downfall. if that's what you live for you are sad.
I returned from work and I got the shock of the day when the saw the cricinfo scorecard :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: PAK showed the world how to lose :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: LETS ALL LAUGH AT PAKISTAN. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: WHAT A CHOKE
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
i suppose when your own team is doing rubbish' date=' the only thing that can put a smile on your face is another's downfall. if that's what you live for you are sad.[/quote'] Yaa, i iz very disspointed with my Poyzz for winning EVERY FRACKKKING ODI SERIES IN THE LAST TWO YEARS. My Poyzz Sucks.
i suppose when your own team is doing rubbish' date=' the only thing that can put a smile on your face is another's downfall. if that's what you live for you are sad.[/quote'] bechara kaaam ke bhoj ka mara! isse chahiye sinkara!:finger::finger:

i know this is a thread on your lots happiness but regarding to 10 matches and 4 lost matches, you have to look how long does it took us to play these 10 matches, 2 years, and even though we lost but still having the same lust of even loosing by 50 runs is not bad, i think we may loose this series but then we wont have any excuses for newzealand australia and england series ahead of us, so why not start loosing warrm ups lol

POYZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WORLD CHAMPIONS. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: PAKKA CHOKERS. . Teeny weeny bit of pressue and collapsed like a deck of cards. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: