Yousuf was #1

Guest Hiten.
You must of been deprived of jokes in your life' date=' the mirror rubbish is one of the oldest one's you can think off. [/quote'] Calm down and stop getting personal. ICC's ranking system is flawed, IMO. I am not saying this because Yousuf is no.1, but it just doesn't make sense to me as how can MoYo topple Younus who has actually played test cricket for 2 years. MoYo left when he was enjoying his purple patch and returned to score a century. But where is the assurance that he would have enjoyed his golden period in those 2 years he missed ? One bad innings could inflict series of failures and vice versa.
Alright you guys. If you are unable to stop attacking each other in every thread, and if you are unable to contain yourself from making remarks about religion, then all these threads will be closed. Seriously. Discuss Pakistan's cricketers and Pakistan's cricket. Not their personal lives, their families, or their religion.
do you think they will listen to you? i doubt it
check out the icc test rankings, and as you people are very happy that you rule the ODI chart than we are more than happy because we rule the Test matches chart.Muhammad Yousuf at number 1 and younis khan at number 2 position, now you can say its not true, but unfortunaley a bad news for indians that it is true. http://icc-cricket.yahoo.net/ yaar am not even worried about yesterdays test match, we have 15 test matches and about 30-40 ODIs coming up in next 12 months, and hopefully we will only get better with asif coming back and strengthen our bowling line up, especially for newzealand series, we know how good mcgrath was at aus and new zealand and asif is no bad if comparing to mcgrath, even mcgrath has said good thing about him.(hopefully we will see a good asif this time)
I agree Pakistan might create history this year. They are the only Test team ever to hold the distinction of being whipped 3-0 by two other sides in a series in a single cycle- Australia & England. If SL manage to do the honours, it'll be a triad of three-nothings- a record that will probably never be bettered. Trust Australia to spoil the symmetry with a further rout 3-0 this winter. As the thread starter demonstrates, there is a lot for Pakistani fans to be proud of. After all, how many sides can boast of a single win in the last 10 Tests despite possessing the top two batsmen in the world? Truly, a record breaking, epoch making side.
I agree Pakistan might create history this year. They are the only Test team ever to hold the distinction of being whipped 3-0 by two other sides in a series- Australia & England. If SL manage to do the honours, it'll be a triad of three-nothings- a record that will probably never be bettered. Trust Australia to spoil the symmetry with a further rout 3-0 this winter. As the thread starter demonstrates, there is a lot for Pakistani fans to be proud of. After all, how many sides can boast of a single win in the last 10 Tests despite possessing the top two batsmen in the world? Truly, a record breaking, epoch making side.
thankyou, apprreciate your evaluation
You must of been deprived of jokes in your life' date=' the mirror rubbish is one of the oldest one's you can think off.[/quote'] I don't know why my full post has been deleted on the grounds of using 'profanity' there was actually no profanity used in my post.. but what do you expect from these illiterate indian's making their own dictionary lol.

@OP - some flawed algorithm, and after 2 years this guys' no.1 B->B->

I don't know why my full post has been deleted on the grounds of using 'profainity' there was actually no profainity used in my post.. but what do you expect from these illiterate indian's making their own dictionary lol.
P r o f a n i t y - write it 100 times to learn the spelling :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:
I don't know why my full post has been deleted on the grounds of using 'profainity' there was actually no profainity used in my post.. but what do you expect from these illiterate indian's making their own dictionary lol.
Pakistani English 101. In it quite fluent you are, young apprentice.
You do realize that you are posting on an Indian forum right? You dont like it..then leave... Edited would gladly accept you :--D The saner Pakistanis out here are of course always welcome :shakehands:
you start from where you left' date=' if mathew hayden comes back now, he will start from where he has left from[/quote'] Don't think so. MoYo was on 880 in January. Since he has lost 19 points despite his 112, my guess is that you don't lose points as long as your team is not playing, but if they play and the you are not in, you lose points. Chanderpaul was No.1 till February and Moyo was No.2 with 880 points. After the third Test against England, Chanderpaul dropped down to 879. ICC suddenly awoke to the fact that an outcaste was No.1. Pakistan was about to play to SL at the time. Under the justification of trimming the list of players who hadn't appeared in Test since Jan 1 2008, they purged MoYo (and also Akhtar who was not in the team v SL) from the Test list altogether. Since he had played in Asia Cup in July 2008, he remained in the ODI list. But that was acceptable as he was not anywhere near No.1. But for this adjustment by ICC, he has been No.1 for last five months.
Don't think so. MoYo was on 880 in January. Since he has lost 19 points despite his 112, my guess is that you don't lose points as long as your team is not playing, but if they play and the you are not in, you lose points.
That's correct. A player loses 1% of his point tally for every match he misses but the country plays.
Most of the time rankings are bs anyway, they don't take into account many things. For example, how can a player who has not played in 2 years be #1? That is a joke. Also, some teams play the weaker teams more often then others.
dont tell me Gambhir doesnt deserve to be no.1 n aussies r no.1 in tests too.is that BS?
dont tell me Gambhir doesnt deserve to be no.1 n aussies r no.1 in tests too.is that BS?
Oh no Ghambir fully deserves it, he's been great. I'm not sure about us being the best I think SA/us/Ind are all pretty even. But one of em have to get it. I wasn't having a go at Ghambir being top he's good and deserves it, just ahving a go at the rankings in general, how sometimes they don't tell the full story.
Oh no Ghambir fully deserves it, he's been great. I'm not sure about us being the best I think SA/us/Ind are all pretty even. But one of em have to get it. I wasn't having a go at Ghambir being top he's good and deserves it, just ahving a go at the rankings in general, how sometimes they don't tell the full story.
AGREE there.tho i'll take it this time:winky: