Best Test Team ?

I'm not sure if this has been done before, but I just want to have people's views on who they think would make up the best test team? Based over the past year. Mine would be : 1.Smith 2.Gambhir 3.Kallis 4.Tendulkar/Pieterson 5.Clarke 6.De Villiers 7.Haddin 8.Johnson 9.Sharma 10.Steyn 11.Murali Edit: Changed it a bit I know people are probably surprised with Sharma but I really rate him. Imagine trying to beat that side.

I'm not sure if this has been done before, but I just want to have people's views on who they think would make up the best test team? Based over the past year. Mine would be : 1.Smith 2.Gambhir 3.Kallis 4.Tendulkar/Pieterson 5.Clarke 6.De Villiers 7.Sangakarra 8.Johnson 9.Sharma 10.Steyn 11.Mendis/Murali I know people are probably surprised with Sharma but I really rate him. Imagine trying to beat that side.
I'll certainly have Sehwag as an opener and with Smith, it'll be perfect left han-right hand pair. At three, I'll now have Ponting since he gives the game a positive direction. I'll have Tendulkar at 4 and Pietersen at 5 where he can play freely. De Villiers is good at 6 but Sanga now doesn't keep at test level, not even when the need arises. Hence I'll have Dhoni who'll also skipper the side. In attack, it'll certainly be Murali instead of Mendis, as the latter is nothing but a one series wonder only while former is the proven player at test level. Smith Sehwag Ponting Tendulkar Pietersen De Villiers Dhoni Johnson Steyn Sharma Murali.
I'll certainly have Sehwag as an opener and with Smith, it'll be perfect left han-right hand pair. At three, I'll now have Ponting since he gives the game a positive direction. I'll have Tendulkar at 4 and pieterse4n at 5 where he can play freely. De Villiers is good at 6 but Sanga now doesn't keep at test level, not even when the need arises. Hence I'll have Dhoni who'll also skipper the side. In attack, it'll certainly be Murali instead of Mendis, as the latter is nothing but a one series wonder only while former is the proven player at test level. Smith Sehwag Ponting Tendulkar Pietersen De Villiers Dhoni Johnson Steyn Sharma Murali.
Looks like a pretty strong team. I would go with that.
Does any Pakistani batsman deserve to be in best Test side ;p I really don't think so. I considered picking Umar Gul but he hasn't played a lot of Test cricket to be considered really.
YK amd Moyo will get into the probables pretty easily....but 11? Nopes. Not yet.