Where to buy Ashes Cricket 09 in UK

Rajiv

Guest gaurav_indian
A friend of mine is coming to the UK so I thought instead of buying online, I'll ask him to buy it for me So where shall I ask him to go? don't want him to run around looking for a game Please help UK'ers
B->B-> In India PC version will be cheaper. :isalute:
We’ve been in constant touch with E-Xpress Interactive, Codemasters’ distributor for India, and they’ve confirmed that the game will be available in India on August 7 itself. In fact, we’ve been saying that on the forums long before Codemasters confirmed it today. The PC version will be priced at just Rs 499, while the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions will retail for Rs 1,999.
http://www.gamingindians.com/2009/07/ashes-cricket-2009-coming-to-india-on-august-7/

Guest Hiten.
Yep, that's true. Wether you look in any major electronics shop. Future Shop, Best Buy etc.
I actually asked EB (electronic botique) game shop and they said the demand is not too high for cricket game for them to carry it. Desi's in Kaneda are cheap.....hum sab gerrard street ki aulad hain :haha:

..and pirated PC version Rs.20 :hahaha:
The greatest thing about this game will be the online mode, for the first time ever officially in any cricket game. I'm pretty sure you won't be able to play online in any pirated version. Besides PC version is only rs.499, that's really cheap for any original game.

The greatest thing about this game will be the online mode, for the first time ever officially in any cricket game. I'm pretty sure you won't be able to play online in any pirated version. Besides PC version is only rs.499, that's really cheap for any original game.
we can play online in pirated version.

OMG that is on wii, I wanna buy a wii but I was wondering there isn't a newer model coming out any time soon is there? If anyone is going to get this game, please let us know how the game play is. If its like actually playing cricket, I'm buying it straight away.

OMG that is on wii, I wanna buy a wii but I was wondering there isn't a newer model coming out any time soon is there? If anyone is going to get this game, please let us know how the game play is. If its like actually playing cricket, I'm buying it straight away.
:omg: If its on WIi, I'll get it right away too. :woot:

Guest gaurav_indian

Ashes Cricket 2009 Wii Gameplay Video - Aus v RSA [ame=

- Ashes Cricket 2009 Wii Gameplay Video - Aus v RSA[/ame]

Guest gaurav_indian
lol, names are messed up cheap bcci wanted money again? :hahaha:
yeah Virani Sehvak, Dhabi (Dhoni) thank god they didnt name it dhobi warna yahan kuch members aise hai unhone naachna shuru kar dena tha. :nervous:

Guest Hiten.

Videos do not look promising at all...I hope these videos are captured at the earlier stages of the game making :nervous:

Guest gaurav_indian
Videos do not look promising at all...I hope these videos are captured at the earlier stages of the game making :nervous:
May be they are fake. :hmmm: But looking at an indian batting lineup it doesnt look so.