Where to buy Ashes Cricket 09 in UK

Rajiv

Guest gaurav_indian
While you're waiting for this, we've just had a cricket game release International.Cricket.Captain.2009.RIP-Unleashed International.Cricket.Captain.2009-SKIDROW Don't know the difference, they both pre'd a minute apart
haha RIP unleashed and SKIDROW both are names of the big pirate groups. :giggle: Thats the only difference. Dont post these names on ICC 2009 forum you will be banned from there. But ICC 2009 ***** Its a simulatior type game. You dont get to play. You can only change settings of bowling and batting. And CPU does the job for you.

I played the demo on the xbox 360. Just 1 game so far. Chose England and monty went for 30 runs in an over. I'havent played the last Brian lara cricket for long so i dont remember much about that game. The camera seems to be too far behind the bowler that its almost impossible to correctly see the batting animation. That is half the charm of the EA cricket game. Hope i can change that camera angles in options but havent seen it yet. The controls placement is excellent on the controller and compact while bowling. But playing front foot or backfoot seems a bit tedious right now but will probably get better with familiarity. Overall the AI isnt much better as i've have already found the weak spot in AI batting while bowling fast but the spinner went for 30 runs in 1 over. Ofcourse it could be just that batsman was weak in that line and others might be better. In all the other cricket games, once i found the weakspot, there was no competition. So i hoped that this was fixed. I had my share of a freak /stupid AI runnout already. An easy 2 but computer decided to rest till the ball reached the fielder and then started sprinting and easily got runnout.

But ICC 2009 ***** Its a simulatior type game. You dont get to play. You can only change settings of bowling and batting. And CPU does the job for you.
I have an old version of this game and its awesome. I started playing it recently. Current season is 2012 and my Sachin is still playing at 39(Probably his last season).Dravid retired last year, Ganguly and Kumble prior to that. Now the team is led by Sehwag, Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh,Dhoni and Piyush Chawla. Sachin has 53 test 100's and 15500 runs. In ODI's he has 19500 runs with 52 100's (9 scored this season). India is ranked 1st in tests and ODI's, are the World cup champions and have won every single test and ODI played in the last 4 years.

I have an old version of this game and its awesome. I started playing it recently. Current season is 2012 and my Sachin is still playing at 39(Probably his last season).Dravid retired last year, Ganguly and Kumble prior to that. Now the team is led by Sehwag, Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh,Dhoni and Piyush Chawla. Sachin has 53 test 100's and 15500 runs. In ODI's he has 19500 runs with 52 100's (9 scored this season). India is ranked 1st in tests and ODI's, are the World cup champions and have won every single test and ODI played in the last 4 years.
:dance::dance:

I'm not really into gaming' date=' got the wii for the sake of a cricket game, I bet its gonna turn out to be crap. Oh well, lets wait and see[/quote'] I think you've made a mistake to be honest. This game on the Wii looks pretty terrible...

Guest Hiten.
Needless to say, its a fun little game. Its not that intensive and a good time pass to do when watching something boring on TV.I Usually play this when my gf watches something on the TV.
You mean when she ignores you ? :hehe: Nice stats btw and I like your (err...Sachin's) test highest score record :yay: