Why Are Pakistani Cricketers So Mentally Frail?

Pathans like Immy actually have power and strength. Unlike the crappy Roger Binny's and whatever you had in that time. Also what the hell does politics have to do with the cricket? I could resort to saying stuff- why don't u grow up- those of you that use politics and cheap slander? I bet these jokers have same size manhood the size of Mallu aunties.
WTF ? hassan - are you a doc , really? or your brain regularly goes on strike? :nervous: It seems its on strike right now, please log off using your hand and keyboard.
You have no choice but to denounce them because you have now been caught out, my friend. Weren't you gloating just 5 minutes ago that our pacers couldn't match the guile of your adorable cheats even if they resorted to doping? Here, let me refresh your memory. It's quite clear that you dote on these cheats and can't wait for them to get back in the squad, given the miserable performance of your current team. As for swing and seam, you guys are the pioneers of ball tampering, which was metioned in my OP. Have you developed amnesia for the fact that Imran himself admitted to ball tampering obtain reverse swing? It just highlights what I said- your team has never laid much store by the right thing to do, or cared for playing the game honestly and above reproach. You have lost the respect of the world fraternity, and without your dope cheats and your ball tamperers, you are losing a lion's share of your Test matches as well. Serves you right.
Never mind. Seems like you didn't even bother reading what I posted and just hit replied for the sake of your regular garbage. It's really amusing how people are actually admiring your biased and rubbish analysis of generalizing the whole Pak team and country, not like you don't see that often here. Keep up your racial slurs bud, arguing with you from here on would be like "bhaes ke aagae been bajana"....that's for you if your familiar with urdu/hindi. :winky:
You know what they say -- when you sit in a toilet -- your own dump doesn't stink. That is Exactly the case with this guy. As a matter of fact that is case with most Pakis. They rarely understand/acknowledge/see that that the whole world is laughing at them -- thinking all the while -- they are the best. I will have to say I am utterly shocked at some of these idiots audacity to come out in open forums to defend Asif and Wartkar. I serisouly am shocked -- to say the least.
jesa banda, wesi misaal.....keep thinking about toilets, tub, wash basin etc etc :hysterical:
Never mind. Seems like you didn't even bother reading what I posted and just hit replied for the sake of your regular garbage. It's really amusing how people are actually admiring your biased and rubbish analysis of generalizing the whole Pak team and country' date=' [b']not like you don't see that often here. Keep up your racial slurs bud, arguing with you from here on would be like "bhaes ke aagae been bajana"....that's for you if your familiar with urdu/hindi. :winky:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Post some MOAR napak_forever !!
You know what they say -- when you sit in a toilet -- your own dump doesn't stink. That is Exactly the case with this guy. As a matter of fact that is case with most Pakis. They rarely understand/acknowledge/see that that the whole world is laughing at them -- thinking all the while -- they are the best. I will have to say I am utterly shocked at some of these idiots audacity to come out in open forums to defend Asif and Wartkar. I serisouly am shocked -- to say the least.
ooh I missed this post. No actually that's not the case with this guy. When a frog from a small muddy ditch jumps into a big well it thinks, DARN this water is too much 'contaminated' than the small muddy ditch. That's the case with this guy. Couple that with lack of comprehension abilities and out comes a booboo. Anywho, this guy provides some light hearted moments. Very unfortunately, those are in defences of the dopants. It's best if I put this guy on ignore.
jesa banda' date= wesi misaal.....keep thinking about toilets, tub, wash basin etc etc :hysterical:
Well I am fully aware that Madrassah Educated guys dont have the ability to comprehend -- it was for others to read. When your brain will grow to that point possibly 20 years down the road -- you will understand what I said today !
KR, I just want to post a photo. If you look, the guy's musculature isreally not that impressive. He was just as thin as a rake. That's not the body of a steroid cheat. 196617.html?alt=1 There are stories about his legendary appetite for punishing himself. No less a person than Viv Richards has testified that Imran put in the hardest yards of all. He ran several laps before starting a workout, and to date, you can see that he doesn't carry an extra ounce of flab.
Imran :omg: