Ganguly needs to retire

Re: Ganguly needs to retire

Well why didn't he perform against Sri Lanka or Bangladesh
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Let me know your reasoning.
Becuase he has lost all of his talent.
Then how did he just score a 100 against the SL not too long ago? Anyways, see now I'm wasting my time on you.

Then how did he just score a 100 against the SL not too long ago? Anyways, see now I'm wasting my time on you.
in the recent series, well he scored a hundred in a match against Sri Lanka that Vaas and Murali werent playing.

he didnt score a hundred against Sri Lanka, here is the stats of Tendulkar's last five matches against Sri Lanka 5 57 54 19.00 0 1 2 1/40 57.00 0 2 0 0 hundreds, do u even know who TENDULKAR is. Get ur facts straight mate

Re: Ganguly needs to retire OK, it's shwetabh's fault, I knew he scored a 100 against WI, but he said in some other thread against SL. Yes, I know who tendulkar is, you don't. And I said not too long ago, he did score a 100 on his comeback match against SL not too long ago, end of 05 I think and against Vaas and Murali. :hic:

OK, it's shwetabh's fault, I knew he scored a 100 against WI, but he said in some other thread against SL. Yes, I know who tendulkar is, you don't. And I said not too long ago, he did score a 100 on his comeback match against SL not too long ago, end of 05 I think and against Vaas and Murali. :hic:
2005 this is 2007 how can u compare someones form

Re: Ganguly needs to retire Anyways, I've had enough of this, I'm sure he has pretty decent avg in ODIs this year, very useful bowler and a good fielder. So I don't agree with everything you're saying. But you're entitled to have your own opinion. So good luck and have fun.

OK, it's shwetabh's fault, I knew he scored a 100 against WI, but he said in some other thread against SL. Yes, I know who tendulkar is, you don't. And I said not too long ago, he did score a 100 on his comeback match against SL not too long ago, end of 05 I think and against Vaas and Murali. :hic:
2005 this is 2007 how can u compare someones form
It's about the not too long ago phrase :lol: And in 2007, check the avg of SRT in ODIs

Re: Ganguly needs to retire Dropping Ganguly now, that he is showing some good form with the bat finally, would be a ridiculous thing to do. Ganguly has been a revelation in batting since he was recalled. Here is his record : 51*, 25,0, 26, 66,46 : 213 @ 42.60 - bear in mind this was a series in South Africa, a place where Indian batsmen are traditionally pretty weak in and the series was a very low scoring affair. in ODIs : 98,13,68,62,48,58*,66,89,7 : 509 @ 63.62 Dropping him now would be silly.

Re: Ganguly needs to retire but dude.. u r forgetting that all of those scores have come with more balls faced... when u bat with 2 fielders outside 30 yards.... u gotta score quickly.. + he dosent take most of the singles... :wall: they prob won drop him now... cus bangalis would probably get pissed and demand to be a part of bangladesh then india :lol: