What are you eating now?

ludhianvi

:nervous: Back to topic: I just had a chicken cheese steak but the filling did not taste like chicken and it was dark brown in color. Could that be beef? :((
sounds like u ate beef.... u're impure now :--D

sounds like u ate beef.... u're impure now :--D
hmmm......I have to sue the restaurant for making me eat my god. :--D If its beef its not that bad though it tastes kinda bland, would still prefer chicken though.:icflove:

yaar yehi toh zindagi hai khaanein ki.. maze se khao., btw, put samosa between two slice of bead and then have it.. maza he alag hai bread ke andar laga ke khanein ka..
I like that combo too. Samosa Sandwich. Yummy!

:hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2: samosa.jpgale-bread-the-resurrection.jpg someone explain this to me? :hmmmm2:
Toast bread like you would normally, optionally add some butter, then just place a warmed up samosa in between slices, press and make a sandwich. Now make a sauce by mixing some ketchup and the green chutney you normally get with the samosas. Dip your sandwich in the sauce + chutney mix and enjoy.

lol, everyone in my family knows I go through a cow a week :--D except my granny :secret:
that's definitely not good for your health...you're putting a lot of pressure on your digestive system when you're consuming beef... that's one thing i really admire abt muslims.... I have seen young college going....american born muslim coming to fast food restaurant and making sure they never get any bacon or any pork products on their food.... I admire their strength as oppose to Indians

that's definitely not good for your health...you're putting a lot of pressure on your digestive system when you're consuming beef... that's one thing i really admire abt muslims.... I have seen young college going....american born muslim coming to fast food restaurant and making sure they never get any bacon or any pork products on their food.... I admire their strength as oppose to Indians
:nervous::nervous: wats this now abt "strength"? :dontknow:

Toast bread like you would normally, optionally add some butter, then just place a warmed up samosa in between slices, press and make a sandwich. Now make a sauce by mixing some ketchup and the green chutney you normally get with the samosas. Dip your sandwich in the sauce + chutney mix and enjoy.
where can i get non-crispy squishable samosas :giggle: and i don't really feel like ruining a perfectly good samosa :headshake: this is it, i am making samosas tomorrow :woot::woot::woot:
had a potbelly sandwich today.....man they're sooooo good.... if you're in US.... u gotta try this new place order 'the wreck' minus pickles n mustard....mmmmm
those look pretty good :drool: :nono: pickles and mustard are good