What are you eating now?

ludhianvi

Not sure if I find that appetizing at all :hmmm:, but then again, I just watched a video of someone eating a donkey's penis yesterday (thanks khota, much appreciated :finger:). btw, baize in the US, where can you get good mutton? lamb is all i find in the supermarkets...

I goto Indian Punjabi Shops ( actually everyplace I have lived most meat shop are owned by Pakistani but here its different) they have Kiwi Lamb, Goat Leg and marinated ready to Grill Chicken, fish and lamb in all flavors U find more white ppl than desis coming

Not sure if I find that appetizing at all :hmmm:, but then again, I just watched a video of someone eating a donkey's penis yesterday (thanks khota, much appreciated :finger:). btw, baize in the US, where can you get good mutton? lamb is all i find in the supermarkets...
dude mexican meat markets sell mutton....so does Arab meat markets too....in fact we had mutton from this lebanese meat market and it was good quality unlike *****y quality that pakistani/bangladeshi places have....but if you don't want halal meat then definitely go to the mexican meat market... halal is just a very cruel way to kill an animal.

Absolutely.....as a fellow bengali i could not have agreed more............................:two_thumbs_up: btw jus had ilish maach and misti doi...........:crazy4::crazy4:
omg I'm so jealous!!! haven't had ilish maach for soooooooo long!!! last time I went to kolkata in 2003...had some bhape ilish ......mmmmm omg...and don't even remind me of mishti doi... I can spend $1400 on a plane ticket to fly back to Kolkata for one of those badboys

omg I'm so jealous!!! haven't had ilish maach for soooooooo long!!! last time I went to kolkata in 2003...had some bhape ilish ......mmmmm omg...and don't even remind me of mishti doi... I can spend $1400 on a plane ticket to fly back to Kolkata for one of those badboys
:haha::haha: thats the reason i didnt give the usmle.....and stayed back in india when lotz of my friends went there:icflove:

:haha::haha: thats the reason i didnt give the usmle.....and stayed back in india when lotz of my friends went there:icflove:
damn you're lucky.... unfortunately when I moved, I was in 6th grade and didn't have much of a say... but I made a list of all the items I'm gonna eat when I fly back this winter.... I'm gonna hit every ganguram's and KC's and all the mishti doi, patties, eggroll, phuchka, alur chop, dimer chop, fish chop, jhaal muri, muri ghonto, biryani and bhelpuri I can find.

damn you're lucky.... unfortunately when I moved' date=' I was in 6th grade and didn't have much of a say... but I made a list of all the items I'm gonna eat when I fly back this winter.... I'm gonna hit every ganguram's and KC's and all the mishti doi, patties, eggroll, phuchka, alur chop, dimer chop, fish chop, jhaal muri, muri ghonto, biryani and bhelpuri I can find.[/quote'] i doubt ur american stomach will tolrate so much of it....................u may need some zymes.....haha:--D and NYWAY WELCOME BACK TO THE CITY OF JOY

i doubt ur american stomach will tolrate so much of it....................u may need some zymes.....haha:--D and NYWAY WELCOME BACK TO THE CITY OF JOY
dude I'm 100% bong... I love the street food regardless of what people say... ya it makes u sick at first but then the taste sinks in... I remember we used to get phuchkas for like 10 for a rupee...I heard they're more expensive now... I miss the city of joy! ahhh victoria memorial, gaurer maath, esplanade, BBD bagh, Priya cinema, flurys, tutu's chop in jadavpur :--D

dude I'm 100% bong... I love the street food regardless of what people say... ya it makes u sick at first but then the taste sinks in... I remember we used to get phuchkas for like 10 for a rupee...I heard they're more expensive now... I miss the city of joy! ahhh victoria memorial, gaurer maath, esplanade, BBD bagh, Priya cinema, flurys, tutu's chop in jadavpur :--D
itz 4 for 5rs nw.........guess wat i live near priya.........eat all the time:giggle: street food in kolkata is miles ahead of any thing anywhere........even more hygenic i guess.......... we have kfc,mcdonalds,subway,broaster and i dont know some more of american fast food places.............so in case u miss houston......

itz 4 for 5rs nw.........guess wat i live near priya.........eat all the time:giggle: street food in kolkata is miles ahead of any thing anywhere........even more hygenic i guess.......... we have kfc,mcdonalds,subway,broaster and i dont know some more of american fast food places.............so in case u miss houston......
feck no.... although I would be curious to try KFC chicken from local poultry in India and hopefully they are not injected with human growth hormones like the ones being supplied here and fried in unsaturated transfatty oil

feck no.... although I would be curious to try KFC chicken from local poultry in India and hopefully they are not injected with human growth hormones like the ones being supplied here and fried in unsaturated transfatty oil
they are injected with what?????????????:nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous: well most things in india will be fried with the same thing so doesnt make difference.....though i thnk they dnt use that stuff here.......most indians specially bengalis must be ready for an angioplasty by 50