What are you eating now?

ludhianvi

Guest Hiten.
Don't tell a hyderabadi about good food. :nono:
They don't serve good food in Hyd/South India ? :hmmmm2: Told you to convert earlier...

They don't serve good food in Hyd/South India ? :hmmmm2: Told you to convert earlier...
When it comes to food, whether its the quality or the variety of cuisines or the number of restaurants or the availability during odd hours, Hyderabad is the best. :finger:

rice = biryani :whack: edit: hyderabadi biryani :woot: :((
what the hell ...you don't have a rice cooker??? go buy one from walmart....it's like $15..... make the rice in a rice cooker...and while you're doing that... mix all the spices, garlic, onions and fry it up on the skillet... then add em all up later.. this way you save time

i have a rice cooker...but i never use it anyway. i just like cooking my rice on the stove in a pan, much easier and tastes better for me :woot: this is pressure cooker: :dontknow: prestige5litre.jpg
yes but it doesnt come with couple of green chillies and a tomato PS: Im eating Saunf :icflove:

i have a rice cooker...but i never use it anyway. i just like cooking my rice on the stove in a pan, much easier and tastes better for me :woot: this is pressure cooker: :dontknow: prestige5litre.jpg
I overrated h4te's cooking skills. :cantstop: