The Never Ending Thread

Ram

Junior CG solved the rubik cube in 1 min 36 seconds! he's never touched a rubik cube in his life i think i am still in a state of shock!! :eyedance:
Yea me too, looks like Jnr CG inherited brain cells from Mr. CG and thankfully so. :D

Yea me too' date=' looks like Jnr CG inherited brain cells from Mr. CG and thankfully so. :D[/quote'] yep thankfully he has his fathers intelligence and his mothers good looks so the kid will do well in life but seriously?? 1 and half mins to solve rubik cube the first time he touched it?? i even asked him if used a specific method or something and he said no u just have to think 3 dimensionally!! :doh:

hearing from CG after a long time do u visit icf once in a blue moon, or u just stick to the never ending thread??
i havent been here for a while i so occassionally post on cricket threads too but for me thats just good reading!! but lets just say the never ending thread was basically created for me! :P

On facebook... "Curtly you have hit couple of sixes but which one do you remember most?" Curtly: A couple of sixes? I must have hit more! You should call me a power hitter or a finisher. Of the sixes I've hit, the one I hit in MCG is the most memorable. Statistician checks and tells Curtly that he has hit 12 sixes in tests and 10 in ODIs. Curtly: Just ten!? Is that right? I mean just ten sixes in ODIs? Can you check that again? Courtney makes fun of him saying he has hit 19 sixes... Curtly: 19 sixes!? You mean Cuddy has MORE sixes than me in Tests? Oh no.. Co-commie: Maybe, you should come outta retirement and straighten that record out. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Curtly do more commie, man :hail:

yep thankfully he has his fathers intelligence and his mothers good looks so the kid will do well in life but seriously?? 1 and half mins to solve rubik cube the first time he touched it?? i even asked him if used a specific method or something and he said no u just have to think 3 dimensionally!! :doh:
OMG he is a future geek :fear: j/k ..

yep thankfully he has his fathers intelligence and his mothers good looks so the kid will do well in life but seriously?? 1 and half mins to solve rubik cube the first time he touched it?? i even asked him if used a specific method or something and he said no u just have to think 3 dimensionally!! :doh:
:((

Junior CG solved the rubik cube in 1 min 36 seconds! he's never touched a rubik cube in his life i think i am still in a state of shock!! :eyedance:
well thats really great if he actually did it school boys previously had a time of 12 min per solve recently i myself would take around 8-10 min to solve it :doh:

OMG he is a future geek :fear: j/k ..
:whack: thaya jee i missed you!! :icflove:
:((
:poink:
well thats really great if he actually did it school boys previously had a time of 12 min per solve recently i myself would take around 8-10 min to solve it :doh:
he got it for his birthday from my dad, never touched one he solved it infront me so fast i couldn't believe my eyes!! so second time round i timed him and he did it in 1.36mins!!
:nice: congrats. How old is junior CG? and are we talking abt solving one face or all six face?
He just turned 10 in jan and he solved all 6 faces!!!

Guest Shivani
:whack: thaya jee i missed you!! :icflove: :poink: he got it for his birthday from my dad, never touched one he solved it infront me so fast i couldn't believe my eyes!! so second time round i timed him and he did it in 1.36mins!! He just turned 10 in jan and he solved all 6 faces!!!
Jr CG capri che ? :woot: mehnti bacha hoga :icflove: