The Never Ending Thread

Ram

Why is Sachin Tendulkar the unstoppable force that he is? His mother's name is Rajni Tendulkar His batting coach's name is RamaKant
I have a feeling that this post will make you popular even among the CSK fans. :two_thumbs_up:

What a **** day. Had a cricket match all day and it was raining all day. So we bowled 40 overs in the rain, with a soap bar for a ball, got smashed for 331 then the umpire decided it unsafe playing conditions
:giggle: :((

Why is Sachin Tendulkar the unstoppable force that he is? His mother's name is Rajni Tendulkar His batting coach's name is RamaKant
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Wait...was that meant to be a Joke? Am I doing it right :giggity: ?

I went for a dermatologist appointment today (new clinic). They told me for first time patients, they do an all body check for moles/etc. :omg: :WTF: :fear: can I sue them for loss of modesty
tumney yeh sab honey kese diyaaa ? ab tumsey shaadi kon karegaa ? :omg:

Guest Gunner
I went for a dermatologist appointment today (new clinic). They told me for first time patients, they do an all body check for moles/etc. :omg: :WTF: :fear: can I sue them for loss of modesty
Aaj PK ke nangepan aur uske tan aur man ka teen char aadmiyon ne milke khoob anand liya hain. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: