The Never Ending Thread

Ram

I hardly download anything:((
fir kya fayda.. earlier I used to keep one dedicated connection for downloads ( BSNL - night unlimited).. and whenever it was not being used, I would feel like losing money ( bytes...).. so I would download just about anything, all versions of fedora/suse/ubuntu, latest windows, office, movies, pondies.. and whatever.. even if I would not use/watch 90% of stuff I downloaded.

I hardly download anything:((
:headshake:
fir kya fayda.. earlier I used to keep one dedicated connection for downloads ( BSNL - night unlimited).. and whenever it was not being used, I would feel like losing money ( bytes...).. so I would download just about anything, all versions of fedora/suse/ubuntu, latest windows, office, movies, pondies.. and whatever.. even if I would not use/watch 90% of stuff I downloaded.
same here. I've got hundreds of movies that I have downloaded but haven't watched and thousands of books that I've downloaded but not read. Even if I know that I may never watch a particular movie that I've got, I just cannot delete it.

Yeah' date=' well there comes a time when you dont feel like downloading the whole internet.[/quote'] luckily (or natural progression) I have also been cured of that for about a year or so. Still sometimes feel tempted to get the latest linux isos, as soon as they are out. Download limit helps there :).