Sreesanth in Warwickshire: Performance Updates

Guest Hiten.

Not to tell that even with his suspicious ridiculous action which he conveniently used in match situations a pathetic 36 and 34 against two of the best batting sides of his time. yeah with all that pace he achieved that much .And oh yes his average in Australia is 47.yeah bowling average!.
again dont bring averages here... FACT is Akhtar's bowling average in both ODIs and Test is far better than any Indian bowler
Laugh all you want.... I would rather have Kapil/AK/SS etc any day of week/month/year compared to a person with 47 matches in 12 years of international career and innumerous controversies bringing shame to the country...
Sure... Open ur bowling with Venketesh and Avashikar Salvi as a right arm spinners and play Anil Kumble as your pacer in the middle overs...
Guest gaurav_indian
Nope i won't call him a Pakistani.He won't simply mock Indians all the time' date=showing enthusiasm while India loses and go silent when Pakistan loses.
When did i mock at indians? Are you out of your mind? Even in that thread i was supporting the views of other indians like Bindra and Gill. How is that mocking? And you dont even know me so how did you came to this conclusion? Loving your country doesnt mean that you cant criticise wrong things. Neither it makes you a better indian nor it makes me a traitor. If you cant take criticism in your life then God bless you. Plus you have no right to call people paki or traitors when you dont even know them personally.
When did i mock at indians? Are you out of your mind? Even in that thread i was supporting the views of other indians like Bindra and Gill. How is that mocking? And you dont even know me so how did you came to this conclusion? Loving your country doesnt mean that you cant criticise wrong things. Neither it makes you a better indian nor it makes me a traitor. If you cant take criticism in your life then God bless you. Plus you have no right to call people paki or traitors when you dont even know them personally.
Did i say u r that one? yet it touched ur nerve.I can't help it. Again i won't call u a traitor thats a huge word to call some one and i am sure u r not.But i will be honest here, i found u have a ''soft corner '' for Pakistan.May be i am wrong,thats what i noticed from ur posts.For example ur post on cricket video taking a digg at Indian umire messing up a decision against Pakistan.Yes Indian umpire was crap,but u specified in a different way i felt. Again the person who used to criticise Indian palyers maximum is fineleg,but no one would call her Pakistani.It is not about criticing Indians or not.It is about a pattern of posts.
Guest gaurav_indian
Did i say u r that one? yet it touched ur nerve.I can't help it. Again i won't call u a traitor thats a huge word to call some one.But i will be honest here, i found u have a ''soft corner '' for Pakistan.May be i am wrong,thats what i noticed from ur posts.For example ur post on cricket video taking a digg at Indian umire messing up a decision against Pakistan.Yes Indian umpire was crap,but u specified in a different way i felt.
Yes indirectly aap mujhe hi suna rahi thi us thread mein bhi aur last post mein bhi and you know that. Thats why i want to clear these things now. Kaunse indian umpire ki video? I think you are misunderstanding me. I have never commented on any indian umpire's decision. Yes main jo sahi hai usey praise karta hu chahe woh pakistani ho ya bangali hi kyu na ho and thats called neutral view. But that doesnt make me a paksitani or bangali right? Sorry i cant generalize and hate people thats how i am programmed if you think that makes me a traitor/paki then i cant help it. I dont want to say anything now.
Yes indirectly aap mujhe hi suna rahi thi us thread mein bhi aur last post mein bhi and you know that. Thats why i want to clear these things now. Kaunse indian umpire ki video? I think you are misunderstanding me. I have never commented on any indian umpire's decision. Yes main jo sahi hai usey praise karta hu chahe woh pakistani ho ya bangali hi kyu na ho and thats called neutral view. But that doesnt make me a paksitani or bangali right? Sorry i cant generalize and hate people thats how i am programmed if you think that makes me a traitor/paki then i cant help it. I dont want to say anything now.
Could be my misunderstanding .Then again u r not doing any better by bringing ''u will be called a Pakistani'' warning in almost every other thread to other posters. I used to love Pakistani cricketers and i appreciate their talents too.May be u r too neutarl for our liking.So let us end this drama here.Please don't bring any ''calling Pakistani warning'' and i stop my unnecessary digging too.Agreed ?
Did i say u r that one? yet it touched ur nerve.I can't help it. Again i won't call u a traitor thats a huge word to call some one and i am sure u r not.But i will be honest here, i found u have a ''soft corner '' for Pakistan.May be i am wrong,thats what i noticed from ur posts.For example ur post on cricket video taking a digg at Indian umire messing up a decision against Pakistan.Yes Indian umpire was crap,but u specified in a different way i felt. Again the person who used to criticise Indian palyers maximum is fineleg,but no one would call her Pakistani.It is not about criticing Indians or not.It is about a pattern of posts.
hehe:nice::nice:
Guest gaurav_indian
Could be my misunderstanding .Then again u r not doing any better by bringing ''u will be called a Pakistani'' warning in almost every other thread to other posters. I used to love Pakistani cricketers and i appreciate their talents too.May be u r too neutarl for our liking.So let us end this drama here.Please don't bring any ''calling Pakistani warning'' and i stop my unnecessary digging too.Agreed ?
Yes. :nice:
Lets not talk about averages.. Akthar has better bowling average in both ODIs and Test Matches than any of our bowlers in Indian team history...
again dont bring averages here... FACT is Akhtar's bowling average in both ODIs and Test is far better than any Indian bowler
kitni baar bolega bhai :bebored:

Copying an earlier post of mine on Sreesanth as I don't have the energies left to type up his achievements in a short career yet again :

Sreesanth : Let's see where to begin. I can't even believe that some are purporting Pathan over him. How about the VB series win last year? Decimated the Australian top order innings after innings and left them paralyzed to score any decent runs throughout the series. Completely transformed his reputation as an average ODI bowler and finished with 9 wickets in 5 matches at an average of 20 against Australia. 6 out of those 9 were top order wickets, underlying his importance. How about the spell he bowled to Pakistan in the ODI series before that when he claimed three top order wickets in a couple of overs on a patta? T20? How about his bowling in the WC instrumental in our wins against South Africa and Australia. I see Fontaine above praising our bowlers in the last 3 overs....here is some news - the match would have been over by then had Sreesanth not bowled at 3 RPO in a T20 match and picked up Hayden Tests? What Sreesanth did to South Africa at Johannesburg is unmatched by either Zaheer or Ishant. It was the best spell by an Indian fast bowler since Srinath's 8 wicket haul at Calcutta a decade ago. That is what this guys is capable of - shredding to bits an accomplished batting line up in their own backyard. Followed it up with a marathon 8 wicket haul in the next test match. Zaheer Khan in his 60+ match career has been able to pick up 8+ wickets once.......Sreesanth did it in back to back matches. Or what about Kingston, when Sarwan looked like taking the match away from us? The perfect outswinger to get another crucial top order wicket. For all the slating he got in England - yes he had a poor match at Nottingham - he was our best bowler at the Oval and had brought India right back into a winning position with wickets of Vaughan, Pietersen, and Collingwood, again all top order wickets. No other Indian bowler looked like buying a wicket in that innings. Everyone knows cricket is much more than numbers and the ability of Sreesanth to take top order wickets at crucial junctures and the potential to turn in absolute ripping spells at times makes it a no brainer to play him in the team whenever he is fit. Oh, and his numbers aren't bad either - 50 wickets in 14 matches at 31 is a better return than either Zaheer or Ishant. Not that I am saying he is better than either on current form, but you don't get those kind of wickets and numbers unless you have talent and ability. The guys is special and mentioning trundlers like Pathan and P Kumar in the same breath as him is a disrespect for all that fast bowling stands for.

Undoubtedly Sreesanth has a ton of talent. My favorite delivery of his when he bowls over the wicket and lines up the delivery, with an upright seam going towards off but just seams towards middle and that's also his best wicket taking delivery. Unfortunately most of the rest is trash and that's what he usually bowls.

Undoubtedly Sreesanth has a ton of talent. My favorite delivery of his when he bowls over the wicket and lines up the delivery, with an upright seam going towards off but just seams towards middle and that's also his best wicket taking delivery. Unfortunately most of the rest is trash and that's what he usually bowls.
True. IMO he is one of the few bowlers who can bowl with an upright seam on a consistent basis. If only he puts his mind to it.
Yeah must have bowled a lot of trash to have better numbers than either Zaheer or Ishant, who lead the Indian attack.:giggle: