Shahid Afridi in Nadia Khan Show

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: From the heights of ecstasy to the depths of agony, in what, a months time ? The way the hostess was blushing and gushing over a meaningless tournament was, well .... , what can I say that hasn't already been said ? If a useless sponge like Afridi gets hailed as a hero, than something's definitely :bird: "Kitna badda world cup hai", "kitne saal bade hume world cup jeetay hai" <= :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Its awesome looking back.

^^ Yaar vaise last time jab hum WC jeete the, to yaad hai kya kiya tha.. bus ride.. politician ke bhashan etc ? Yeh to sab karte hain.. [Translation: Remember what they did last time when we won the T20 WC.. The bus rides, the speeches by politicians.. Everyone does this]

I never placed much importance to the t20 cup but India's performance in the 1st edition was a breath of fresh air. Safe to say, we've surprised ourselves over what we have achieved since than, with memorable test series wins over N.Z. and England (back home). The 1st world cup was soo much fun because we beat Pakistan. Yes, if the embarassment of being labelled murder suspects wasn't enough, another achievement to the distinguished list of being labelled chuckers, match fixers, cheats etc, India rub salt in the wound by beating Pakistan, a team that no Pakistani fan would want their team to get beaten by, in the most memorable of circumstances. That pretty much set the bandwagon rolling and of all the hype, everytime they play India, they go weak at the knees, whether its tests, ODI's or t20, the tournament they apparently seemed tailored made for. Do you remember how easily India beat Pakistan in the warm up match. They spend months psyching themselves up and get pushed aside by two youngsters. Its not so much how they celebrated after they won, sure they've suffered a lot and let them celebrate their moment in the sun, but this flash in the pants win (honestly, I dont think they deserved to win the cup; they were such a shyt team) is used as compensation for the more important series, which they lose, not just lose but get utterly humiliated. But the sheer joy on her face, as if Pakistan turned a new leaf and are ready to challenge the world, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, if she could see her team now. Later this year, Pakistan play Australia at the Boxing Day Test at the MCG (Dec 26th). If they even manage to draw one test, I'll start respecting them more. By the time they get their ar5e kicked in the test series (2 - zip), this crappy win will seem like it was won a 1000 years ago.

I never placed much importance to the t20 cup but India's performance in the 1st edition was a breath of fresh air.
thats your opinion aussies and SA thought we were a crap team and didnt deserve to win the cup, besides with what we did after t20 wc win we dont have any right to laugh at anyones celebration

^ We went overboard ourselves, yes, but is it not funny looking back, just a month after winning the t20, how they got caught with their pants down in Sri Lanka ? Its no so much the celebration, its the disillusion of thinking they were a top team, which was ripped to bits in the most hilarious of ways.

Guest Shivani

Did she let Shahid Afridi speak ? She usually talks too much ... so much that the person before her hardly gets chance to utter a word ! And people who find her hot let me tell you she's an auntie ... she has a daughter older than me (or is that Bushra Ansari ? ) ok anyways she's very old (at least 35+) articl4_1.jpg Aunty Jee :--D

Did she let Shahid Afridi speak ? She usually talks too much ... so much that the person before her hardly gets chance to utter a word ! And people who find her hot let me tell you she's an auntie ... she has a daughter older than me (or is that Bushra Ansari ? ) ok anyways she's very old (at least 35+) articl4_1.jpg Aunty Jee :--D
And who told you that a woman above 35+ can not be hot? Or are you just jealous?
Guest Shivani
And who told you that a woman above 35+ can not be hot? Or are you just jealous?
Who do you think I'm jealous of ? Nadia Khan :giggle: Tell me honestly do you find her HOT ?
a 17yr old
who's 17 here ?

NK is hot ? yea right, probably by Taliban standards, where men are men and women are cattle. Got the branding iron close by, no mistaking which one's ...... :winky: Oh btw, you guys drooling over a T.V. show bimbo, please do a google image search. If she's hot, than the standards are pretty poor. Back to topic, her mix of urdu and english is pretty annoying. Stick to one language.

Guest Shivani
she's not bad for an aunty but i've seen smoking 35 year olds
no denying ... But not NK at least
NK is hot ? yea right, probably by Taliban standards, where men are men and women are cattle. Got the branding iron close by, no mistaking which one's ...... :winky: Back to topic, her mix of urdu and english is pretty annoying. Stick to one language.
:cantstop: I have no issues with NK ... in fact i've seen an NKS episode with farhan&goher and quite liked her job ...she's lively and witty and talkative too ...Bindaas auntie :haha: ! But ... She's anything BUT hot

Is she HOT ? No. Even if she is, why would you listen to that gasbag go round and round in circles ? Anyways grandma, back to your pots and .... , where you can spread your old wives tales till your hearts content :winky: In all seriousness, was this interview the slightest bit informative ? Did it tell you anything that you didn't already know ? Probably Not Anyways, I'll leave it at that.