Countdown to the greatest test win ever

o, i thot u were talking about bangladesh's upcoming test win against the wimpies. hahahah as spectacular as this fightback has been from australai , its still england's to lose. mitchell johnson's big hitting is the x factor,he is a seriously good lower order batsman and a big dangerman who can change momentum of the innings really quickly. but for him to play a big role,the current par will have to bat 'til lunch and bring deficit down to 120 or something and im not so sure they can do that when flintoss and broad come steaming in to finish the job tomorrow morning

o, i thot u were talking about bangladesh's upcoming test win against the wimpies. hahahah as spectacular as this fightback has been from australai , its still england's to lose. mitchell johnson's big hitting is the x factor,he is a seriously good lower order batsman and a big dangerman who can change momentum of the innings really quickly. but for him to play a big role,the current par will have to bat 'til lunch and bring deficit down to 120 or something and im not so sure they can do that when flintoss and broad come steaming in to finish the job tomorrow morning
You think Bangladesh will win? They will have to chase down a target of 200+. I think they are going to find that a very uphill task even against the weak West Indian attack.

i must say, i loved watching strauss *****ing himself it was hilarious seeing him call the group huddle when the boundaries started coming thick and fast if the scoreboard wasnt there, u wouldnt know england were defending a massive 522 and australia were 5 wickets down chasing it. the hunter became the hunted, lol. so much panic

Nothing works. If rain does not come to their rescue, they have 540 deliveries to survive with five wickets in hand. That is an impossible task given that survival is what they are playing for.
A win for Australia seems more likely rather then survival unless rain interferes.

How could England lose after leaving the Aussies over 500 to chase, grrr. I feel the Aussies have a brilliant chance, but luck could quickly start going Englands way in the morning (hopefully). England only really require one wicket, there isn't much batting left. I'm not counting Johnson as he seems confused with his game and low on confidence