India versus Pakistan, 2003 WC [Full Match Video]

Guest Hiten.
Has anyone noticed this-when Tendulkar got out after smashing pakis all over the park,pakistani wicket-keeper Taufeeq umar(in that match) abused him....you can clearly see this when all pakis gathered after tendulkar got out..paki players were in the background and tendulkar was walking past them..at that time..Toffee Kumar(taufeeq umar) abused him...you cannot hear what he said but you can clearly make out from his lip movement that it was a "Gaali". Tendulkar's bashing was too much for him and his team-mates.Well this is what you expect from pakis.Will they ever learn to play the game in right spirits??
Yep. He abused him by saying BC...I think it was out of frustration but he didn't have the brain enough to know his (and teammates') asses was kicked by the little master with some superiority. I tend to skip that part everytime because it pissed the *** out of me. We all know where Taufeeq is now (or do we... :hysterical:)
96' WC Indo-Pak matches to complete my collectikon.
If you want, I can upload a copy within the next day or so.
thanks for this man, I've rinsed out my megaupload usage though. Is this your own rip, or did you get it from another source? If its another source, feel free to PM me it, bittorrent or something would be a ton easier for me.
It was taken from another source. PM your email address and I will send you an invite. If anyone else wants an invite for themselves or their friends or whoever, let me know. I have no use for them and would be happy to give them away. 3 Invites Left
Guest Hiten.

Ravi on Sehwag's fierce cut to Wasim : Before someone could say Jack Robinson the ball was through :hysterical:....Old Ravi was better than the current coarse (due to excessive yelling) Ravi :((

Guest Hiten.
^^ You sure? I thought I had downloaded pretty much everything you uploaded, I don't have that file
He does have 96 WC full game because I have it :--D