Javed miandad banned from coming to india?

Chaos

Re: Javed miandad banned from coming to india? I don't know how anyone could let their son marry the daughter of Dawood Ibrahim. The guy is one of the biggest goondas out there. He's a terrorist for god's sake. Miandad was probably just thinking about all the money he was going to make. His daughter must be damn ugly if she looks anything like him.

Re: Javed miandad banned from coming to india?

There goes his coaching job. PCB cant hire someone who will coach the team remotely.
You're underestimating the PCB. :hic:
I'll never underestimate the PCB after what they did with Akhtar & Asif in the doping saga. I'd love to see a "Remote Balcony Dancer" at work.

I don't know how anyone could let their son marry the daughter of Dawood Ibrahim. The guy is one of the biggest goondas out there. He's a terrorist for god's sake. Miandad was probably just thinking about all the money he was going to make. His daughter must be damn ugly if she looks anything like him.
how? theyre good friends, that's how. remember match-fixing? sharjah? with dawood sitting in the f***ing stadium? ill be a monkey's ass if they werent in cahoots for the longest of times. but you're right. they cant be friends. because dawood doesnt live in a mansion in karachi :hic: . At least that's the Pak government's position :wtg:
Guest dada_rocks

I don't know how anyone could let their son marry the daughter of Dawood Ibrahim. The guy is one of the biggest goondas out there. He's a terrorist for god's sake. Miandad was probably just thinking about all the money he was going to make. His daughter must be damn ugly if she looks anything like him.
people treat abu salem as hero in certain parts of india .. anything is possible