South indian pet name

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

Funny pet name from film Dhamaal also includes Sri Lankan cricketers name :hysterical: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Reofd_eh6Ao]YouTube - (www.tube2u.com) Arshad Warsi Dhamaal Movie Comedy 01[/ame] This is just a pet name. lyer. venu gopal lyer. mithu swami venu gopal lyer. chinna swami mithu swami venu gopal lyer. prambadoor chinna swami mithu swami venu gopal lyer. yekeprambi prambadoor chinna swami mithu swami venu gopal lyer. trichipali yekeprambi prambadoor chinna swami mithu swami venu gopal lyer. shriliwasi trichipali yekeprambi prambadoor chinna swami mithu swami venu gopal lyer. rajashakaira shriliwasi trichipali yekeprambi prambadoor chinna swami mithu swami venu gopal lyer

Guest gaurav_indian
south-india-map.jpg Just to help in future. The guy in the movie is not from 3 of the 4 South Indian states. Kthxbye.
And we are talking about his pet name here. :confused_smile:

Guest Hiten.
And I was talking about the title. Chennai != South India. Tamil Nadu != South India.
They represent South India though :D :whack:

Guest gaurav_indian
And I was talking about the title. Chennai != South India. Tamil Nadu != South India.
toh kya ho gaya bhai itna serious kyu ho rahe ho. Acha nahi lag raha toh title edit kar do. Hadd hai yaar log lecture dene shuru kar dete hai.

toh kya ho gaya bhai itna serious kyu ho rahe ho. Acha nahi lag raha toh title edit kar do. Hadd hai yaar log lecture dene shuru kar dete hai.
I can't edit the title and I don't want to either. But next time you have something similar to say, keep in mind that South India has 4 distinct states, and you can't generalize all 4 of them by a quality observed in only one of them. :P and to b_b, :aetsch:

Guest gaurav_indian
I won't edit the title but next time you have something similar to say' date=' keep in mind that South India has 4 distinct states, and you can't generalize all 4 of them by a quality observed in only one of them. :P[/quote'] B->B->

Guest Hiten.
dumbass northies :D
I sometimes wonder why do the trolls rise from south wonly (infamous finey, new inductee flamy) :hmmm: :giggle: