Dhoni drives from Delhi to Ranchi in Hummer

Guest Shivani

Guest Hiten.
with the amount of money he spends on gas for that hummer to travel from delhi to ranchi' date=' he could have fed thousands of hungry children....future of India.... dying of malnourishment in bihar every day[/quote'] Out of curiosity, how much of your "wealth" is dedicated towards charity ?

Out of curiosity' date=' how much of your "wealth" is dedicated towards charity ?[/quote'] i do my share.... I sponsor kids thru Pratham. If I had as much wealth as Dhoni, I would have done more instead of showing off

i do my share.... I sponsor kids thru Pratham. If I had as much wealth as Dhoni' date=' I would have done more instead of showing off[/quote'] When you work as hard as Dhoni has and make as much money as he does, and when/if you donate to charity, THEN speak in this manner. Until then, keep your preaching to yourself.

i do my share.... I sponsor kids thru Pratham. If I had as much wealth as Dhoni' date=' I [b']would have done more instead of showing off
How do you know how much he donates ? Lot of people donate and keep quiet about it. Same comment can be made about you if someone who earns 1/4th as you do sees you with your Gucci/Armani suit...he would say " instead of showing off, you could have done more charity" .that's the point Desi is making...:hatsoff: We can all do more, but we have no business pointing fingers when we can not even be sure of how much someone is donating.

with the amount of money he spends on gas for that hummer to travel from delhi to ranchi' date=' he could have fed thousands of hungry children....future of India.... dying of malnourishment in bihar every day[/quote'] This is the most ridiculous comment I have read in a long time.

typical desi superficial mentality/ worshipping wealthy celebrity syndrome may be you need to take a peek at this thread: http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=170153
Breaking news : You are also a desi. I have had enough of your comments about desis this and desis that. As far as donations are concerned, its none of your business how much MSD donates .. as far as I know you are no mother teresa nor have given up all desires to help the people.

How do you know how much he donates ? Lot of people donate and keep quiet about it. Same comment can be made about you if someone who earns 1/4th as you do sees you with your Gucci/Armani suit...he would say " instead of showing off, you could have done more charity" .that's the point Desi is making...:hatsoff: We can all do more, but we have no business pointing fingers when we can not even be sure of how much someone is donating.
exactly

ahem, what was this thread for? http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=170874 :whack:
Well said. In stead of wearing an expensive suit for a wedding to show off, why dont you spend the money to feed malnutrition ed children from Bihar? Can't you see thousands of hungry children....future of India.... dying of malnourishment in Bihar every day? Is your suit more important than them?

Well said. In stead of wearing an expensive suit for a wedding to show off' date=' why dont you spend the money to feed malnutrition ed children from Bihar? Can't you see thousands of hungry children....future of India.... dying of malnourishment in Bihar every day? Is your suit more important than them?[/quote'] wth you talking about? suit --- $600 hummer - $60,000 trying to put down the guy wearing $600 suit complaining abt guy riding a 60k car as a show off - priceless

wth you talking about? suit --- $600 hummer - $60,000 trying to put down the guy wearing $600 suit complaining abt guy riding a 60k car as a show off - priceless
You are spending according to your capacity and he is spending according to his. That does not change the fact that you can also feed a few of those hungry kids from Bihar with those 600 bucks. If you are happy looking cool in that suit, you have no right point a finger at how someone else is spending his money.

Breaking news : You are also a desi. I have had enough of your comments about desis this and desis that. As far as donations are concerned, its none of your business how much MSD donates .. as far as I know you are no mother teresa nor have given up all desires to help the people.
all I'm saying is biggest car in the neighborhood doesn't make you the biggest man.... This kind of show off will wrongly influence future generation as they will be more interested in the wealth than pride of representing one's country.

$600 suit is NOT a show off esp in America' date=' 70 lakh rupee worth Hummer in INDIA IS A SHOW OFF[/quote'] For every Dhoni there are more than 250 Tex1des'. When these 250 guys are not hesitating to buy a suit why should Dhoni hold back. If all these 250 guys instead of buying a suit donate money it would have been more than 70 lakhs, the price of that hummer. I am sure there are more than 250 NRI's buying suits instead of dontating money to India, tragic. :(( Whats with this America, India? Just because he is in India why can't he have an "american" standard of living? You are living the american life because you can afford it. He is living the "american" life in India because he can afford it. You are just bitter because he is a better captain than Ganguly. :finger:

For every Dhoni there are more than 250 Tex1des'. When these 250 guys are not hesitating to buy a suit why should Dhoni hold back. If all these 250 guys instead of buying a suit donate money it would have been more than 70 lakhs, the price of that hummer. I am sure there are more than 250 NRI's buying suits instead of dontating money to India, tragic. :(( Whats with this America, India? Just because he is in India why can't he have an "american" standard of living? You are living the american life because you can afford it. He is living the "american" life in India because he can afford it. You are just bitter because he is a better captain than Ganguly. :finger:
:haha::haha::haha::haha:

For every Dhoni there are more than 250 Tex1des'. When these 250 guys are not hesitating to buy a suit why should Dhoni hold back. If all these 250 guys instead of buying a suit donate money it would have been more than 70 lakhs, the price of that hummer. I am sure there are more than 250 NRI's buying suits instead of dontating money to India, tragic. :(( Whats with this America, India? Just because he is in India why can't he have an "american" standard of living? You are living the american life because you can afford it. He is living the "american" life in India because he can afford it. You are just bitter because he is a better captain than Ganguly. :finger:
:hysterical::hysterical: *dead*