Is this turning point for BD cricket.

They merely got a rest of 10 hrs after a 40 hour journey to Zimbabwe, They even didnt have any practice session prior because the kits never arrived..... They played with Zimbabwe shirt and their kits.... I bet if it was india than they would again flex their muscle and not even play......
Bangladesh won by 8 wickets in the first one-day international scoring 211-2 in 35 overs. Proves your point.
They merely got a rest of 10 hrs after a 40 hour journey to Zimbabwe, They even didnt have any practice session prior because the kits never arrived..... They played with Zimbabwe shirt and their kits.... I bet if it was india than they would again flex their muscle and not even play......
aapni ki bangali?
Hope they kill them!! Go East Pakistan! oh sorry BD!
We are not East Pakistan...don insult us.....there is nothing that binds the two culture together (neither language, script, food or culture as a whole).........We have our own nationalistic pride and identity....... Indians and Pakistanis have more things in common than us bengalis ever will....
We are not East Pakistan...don insult us.....there is nothing that binds the two culture together (neither language, script, food or culture as a whole).........We have our own nationalistic pride and identity....... Indians and Pakistanis have more things in common than us bengalis ever will....
Don't insult us. Atleast we r still higher than u in the rankings
Sir, I ****ING salute you. I respect you a lot, lot, lot more after reading this :hail: :hail: As for Bangladesh cricket wise, god willing, hopefully they become a good team one day. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day, god willing, it will happen. They're miles ahead of pakis anyway.