For a million dollars would you? game

Don Sharma

For a million dollars' date=' would be beat the **** out of any stranger?[/quote'] Yea, I would but s/he should not beat back:((
yes i was already banned
:hmmm: What was your monicker then?
for a million dollars would you kidnap my principal and and send him to andaman
Sure. For a million dollars, would you stop celebrating New Year's eve, Diwali, b'days, etc for rest of your life?

Yes :yay: For a million dollars would u marry Rakhi Sawant and stay married - have sex with her for at least 1 year :hmmm:
No, I am not gay!!
Yea, I would but s/he should not beat back:(( :hmmm: What was your monicker then? Sure. For a million dollars, would you stop celebrating New Year's eve, Diwali, b'days, etc for rest of your life?
Yes. I would do that. For a million dollars, would you agree to kill yourself after 10 years?

No, I am not gay!! Yes. I would do that. For a million dollars, would you agree to kill yourself after 10 years?
Yes I will agree , take the money and hire someone to kill the guy with whom I have the bet :nice: For a million dollars , for 5 days would u watch desi serials like Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai , kis desh mein .... etc No sleep break

Yes :yay: For a million dollars would u marry Rakhi Sawant and stay married - have sex with her for at least 1 year :hmmm:
No' date=' I am not gay!![/quote'] WTF!?!?!? brb, editing my post...
Yes. I would do that. For a million dollars, would you agree to kill yourself after 10 years?
No. For a million dollars, would you rob a bank?

And use the million dollars as toilet paper? No. For a million dollars, would you run into a cricket field naked during an international match?
Why not? After all, why would I have to care about the onlookers. Even if they have the IQ of a Shahid Khan Afridi they would close their eyes:-D.
Yes. Well i dont consume alcohol anywayz :winky: Colas would be though though. For a million dollars - would you stay away from Cricket?
Yes..I can't stay away from films but cricket.. For a million dollars, would you have "I am gay" tattooed on your forehead?

Why not? After all, why would I have to care about the onlookers. Even if they have the IQ of a Shahid Khan Afridi they would close their eyes:-D. Yes..I can't stay away from films but cricket.. For a million dollars, would you have "I am gay" tattooed on your forehead?
That's risky, but I guess I would. Then I would use some of the money to get a laser surgery to remove it. For one million dollars, would you call up the police commissionaire from your own regular cell without any call masking and threaten to kidnap his wife?